GR Survivor: Team Trololol - Night 5

Everyone gather round! Obviously we have no idea how many of these savages there are and I hate complying with them. But it will be best to solve this in a civil manner in order to maintain peace. I don't want this to devolve into a slander match. This is a hard situation we face, all of us are pretty active around the camp. I say we each list our positive additions to the team so far. I have cooked a meal, prepared water, made weapons and tools and cutlery, and correctly answered my challenge question.

God damn meeting! I had to go to work today for a meeting, and then after the meeting I was taught how to change the filters in air conditioner. Sorry Bret, I was too late :cry:

Where's Miak? he hasn't spoken to anyone today :?

EDIT In case no one knew, Bret was the only one to send me a PM during that time.

I heal and catch food for us.....so don't get rid of me or else id kill you...hehehe.....

Um...i'm getting thirsty...lemme grab some of that sweet bl...I mean water! Yeah, water...

God...that blood is like a fucking drug.....

After giving you time to decide who will be given to the Island gods, Thomas comes back wanting your verdict. He calls UghRochester for the decision, him being designated the spokesperson and all.

"We, of Tribe Trololol lol lol, lololololol, have decided that tonight Miak shall go. It was a hard decision, but because he didn't really do anything today we felt it only fair to give him up."

Miak, caught completely off guard, snaps to attention after spending almost 24 hours sitting on a log. "Ain't nobody killin' me!" He yelled, and races off into the jungle.

Thomas looks annoyed. "Well that was unacceptable. You must hunt him down and bring him to us before the first light of dawn or else you don't want to see what this island is capable of." He turns around and walks out of your camp.

It's time to hunt a team mate people. There may or may not be one of you who is more capable of doing this than anyone else in your tribe, but who knows if that person is willing to give his advantage away like that...

UghRochester
Miak757 - missing
Bretimus
LinksOcarina
Green_Lantern
UrbanMasque

Night 3: The Hunt for Miak

Doubt it.

I arm myself with a hammer and axe (viking style, baby) and look to form a posse before going out to hunt. If I can't find one, I will still go. Who's with me?

I will help track the missing Miak. I have decided against bringing a torch or any light along so we have an easier time sneaking up on him.

Hmmm..........

I guess I have no choice then.

Let me take a swig of water while we have it eat some leftover rabbit...all juicy in the rabbits blood still it seems....yum!

Miak....you have no chance, my friend.

After being on the hunt for quite some time, Links, on his hunt, bumps into The Juggernaut better known as HK. HK has since lost anyone following him, his superior senses leading him down paths others thought too dangerous. A confrontation must occur. Links, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10. What is it?

And then you find Miak in the woods, dead, with his head ripped off and his torso twisted outward. -Too busy right now to keep playing, sorry guys.

LinksOcarina said:
It's cool dude, do what you have to do!
Just wanted to reiterate that. Hope you had fun while playing

After discovering his body the members of Trololol head back to camp, feeling bad for Miak because he ran off and met his end without them finding him and being able to explain their decision first.

You may hold a funeral for him if you like, otherwise get some rest, the next day begins soon

I think it would be appropriate to bury him, at the very least.

I mean, none of us are cannibals yet, and we still have some leftover rabbit, plus I guarantee I can get us some big game tomorrow.

I feel like this is happening way to fast

I've hunted a lot of things - never a person before. The next time someone runs off and doesn't face their demise like men - you will answer to me and my knife.

336_5.jpg

LinksOcarina said:
I think it would be appropriate to bury him, at the very least.

I mean, none of us are cannibals yet, and we still have some leftover rabbit, plus I guarantee I can get us some big game tomorrow.

EAT IT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod