Outbreak 2013 THE END

Ready to steal Vicodin and Final Fantasy potions

Potion_1-237iyj9.jpg

Alrighty then... guess i'll prepare the boat for water. Nothing much i can do from here. I leave the rest to you!

DAY 7 CONTINUED

That's right folks we're not done yet!

Lien got the boat out on the water and checked her out. She was good to go. Just then two more patrol men entered the shack and saw one of their men down.

"GO TO RED ALERT!" One man yelled to another.

Outside by the beach the group could hear an air raid siren screech through out all of Crawford.

"Wonderful..." Affen said sarcasticly.

Matt looked over to Lien. "Time to go- AHHH"

In that spilt second Matt was shot in the shoulder.

"Sniper!" GL yelled and the group took cover.

Meanwhile back at the RV De-Ting and Brett could hear the siren screech. They looked out the window and could see thousands of zombies heading for Crawford.

"Don't those idiots realise noise attracts those things?" Said Brett.

"Das wut I was thinking ya?"

As one of the zombies passed by the RV it could sense humans inside. It slowly crept its way into the RV....

DOCTORS
Sightless, Matt has been shot! You need to patch him up as best you can in that war zone. De-Ting a zombie has entered the RV. You and Brett can take him out you just need to hold it down.

MERCENARIES
Matt is down and can't shoot back until healed. Your pinned down by a sniper and more guards are coming. One of you take care of the sniper, the other one should take out some oncoming guards untill the boat is loaded.

SCAVENGERS
Load the boat with your supplies once the sniper is taken care of.

Brett[
A zombie has entered the RV. Once De-Ting holds it down plunge a pair of nearby scissors into its head! Your lives depend on it

Lien
Once the supplies are loaded drive the boat and get the hell out of there!

Matt! Thank god you're tall enough to shield me. I mean, hang on! Good thing it's your left shoulder, at least. Damnit, this blood... ... ... Okay, looks like the bullet went straight through. Sit still and have some whisky! Now, this is going to sting, but -- [HEALING MAGIC CENSORSHIP] -- THERE! That's the best I can do right now. No shoulder rolls or somersaults. There're more of those bastards coming and I'm a shit shot, so GO GET 'EM.

All righty then Let's get this party started then time to run the boat motor and get the heck out of here!

WIth bullets flying everywhere, Lien started the boat up.

"LET'S GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" He yelled as loud as he could.

Everyone jumped on board, but where was Affen?

"Wait!" Madster yelled. "We're not leaving without Affen!"

"Well I don't plan on waiting around any longer!" said Lien.

Affen, you have an hour to check in otherwise you'll be left to fend for yourself/

When's the last time anyone saw him?? Oh god... was he hit? He was right beside me when we got there, then... I- I can't remember...

Oh no. Oh, oh. I couldn't find the bullet that hit Matt. I didn't think... I was too distracted by the noise! The guards! I had to stop the bleeding! DAMNIT, DID ANYBODY SEE HIM!?

I am not prepared to leave Affen behind! If he stays, I stay!

"I'm not waiting anymore! We're leaving!" Lien started the boat and was ready to take off.

Affen popped his head out of the shack. "NOOO, WAIT FOR MEEEE" He began to swim like a dolphin and both GL and Gunner pulled him on board.

Sightless gave Affen a big hug "I thought you were a goner!"

Affen's face turned red "oh gee golly," he said in his most humble voice, "you weren't worried about lil old me were you?"

"Uh, gents, I'm the one who was shot." Matt said holding his shoulder.

GL looked back at the beach. "Huh, that's odd," he said, "they're not firing anymore. I wonder what happened?"

Crawford was no longer interested in the thieves who stole their supplies. They drew their attention to the zombies trying to break through their defenses. The sirens attracted thousands of them and it wasn't long before the vicious sociopaths patrolling the streets of Crawford were human chew toys for the undead. Crawford had fallen, and all that was left were more zombies, wandering around mindlessly looking for their next meal.

Lien drove the boat to the Southern shore close to where the RV was parked.

"Over here!" De-Ting yelled, it was the first time he said something the group could fully understand.

"Shhh!" Brett said with his arm around his shoulder. "We've got dead all around us, keep your voice down."

A few zombies followed the sound of the boat but GL and Affen quickly disposed of them, performing head-shots.

"What happened to him?" Brett said pointing at Matt.

"He'll be fine for now," said Jim. "Just get in! We've got enough food and meds to last us for months!"

Brett and De-Ting got on the boat and Lien took off into the sunset. Living on a boat might not be ideal but it would have to work for now. For the next few months the group would be safe. They would remain alive... for now.

THE END

Good job guys, only two deaths and everyone was pretty active! I'll post the alternate scenarios next...

CHAPTER 1 - The distress signal on the walkie-talkie, who to send?

A) Send MattAY - 2 votes
B) Send GL - 5 votes
C) Send Both - 4 votes

Sending Matt would've been the same just replace him with GL. Sending both would've left you all defenseless and everyone who voted for both would have died!

CHAPTER 2 - After escaping the mall, where would the group head next?

A) Head North (Very harsh and colld weather, little chance of survival without lots of food and shelter)
B) Head East (Towards the Ocean, find a boat and take your chances on the water, survival is balanced)
C) Head South (Beautiful weather but also lots of zombies, survival depends on ammo, lots of ammo.)
D) Head West (Towards the country, find a small town and take your chances, survival is balanced.)

Heading North would've taken the group to a safe haven free of zombies. After building a safe place to live, and meeting some people who had gone crazy from the outbreak (who would have to be "dealt" with) the group would live in peace up in the arctic.

Heading South would've been an instant death for the entire group. You all would've been overrun with zombies and died.

Heading West you would come across the CDC (Center for Disease Control) where you would find the last scientist alive who was still working on a cure (Dr. Edward Jenner for those who watch TWD). Depending on how this played out and how you dealt with the scientist (who came across as really creepy) you all could've been cured and lived at the CDC underground with a year's worth of supplies.

CHAPTER 2 - What to do with the guy who didn't do anything that day?

A) Shoot Brett
B) Bring him back to the RV and worry about it when he turns
C) Cut off his foot and remove the bite in hopes it'll save him

Shooting Brett would've killed him off (obviously). Bringing him back to the RV bit meant he would've turned and he also would've taken a bite out of everyone who voted for this choice...

CHAPTER 3 - How to go about getting supplies in Crawford.

A) Attack Crawford
B) Sneak in
C) Reason with them

There were way too many men in Crawford to attack. Their counterattack would've killed anyone who voted for this choice. Reasoning with Crawford was also a bad idea. They would've kidnapped Sightless and you'd have to rescue her from schoolgirl cosplay rape.

WOO! I'm alive! And more importanly...

AFFEEEENN! :'D

Nice work Wicked, great idea and great game. Something original is now forever tapped into the GR gamebase.

Oh wow, I like the alternate scenarios. Didnt know there were so many ultra-death alternatives. Would've sucked if we chose South haha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod