Survivor: The Black Team

Thanks Mattay!!

Sorry about the waterhole guys, there's a 1 in 6 chance I'll pick the wrong one.

Today I'm going to waterhole E

Someone hunt wabbit and give it to Longo.

I cook the wabbit (huhuhuhuhuh) and feed
Boringman
Mattay
Tylzen
Links
Hexagram

That's my boy, MattAY!

*dances an Irish jig*

PANACEA!

jc00l is healed.

Just in case, because I'm not sure how long one can be sick from contaminated water before being unable to perform a task, so we need at least one doctor in top shape.

Wouldn't Posiona actually make them poisoned? Unless poisoning them again unpoisons them. If that's the case, why not use Poisanaga?

Boringman54 said:
Wouldn't Posiona actually make them poisoned? Unless poisoning them again unpoisons them. If that's the case, why not use Poisanaga?

Actually, it should be Panacea. Ooops.

De-Ting said:
Someone hunt wabbit and give it to Longo.

I cook the wabbit (huhuhuhuhuh) and feed
Boringman
Mattay
Tylzen
Links
Hexagram
I was thinking I could just use the fish, leaving me as the only hungry person but a rabbit works too. But I'm only waiting a couple hours. If I don't have a rabbit in 4 or so hours imma cooking the fish.

I guess not.
I cook the fish an feed:
De-ting
thetank
Longo

jc00l can wait a day to eat. He ate yesterday. Course everyone could have eaten if someone just cooked the goddamn boar.

Hey guys, I don't have time to update the list, I'm sorry but the game is on pause right now!

I'll be back to update it on Sunday and I can update today's progress and show you who won immunity. For now just freeze!

NIGHT TIME FOR A LONG TIME

De-Ting said:
Is there anything wrong with saving boar? :p Plus, of course, after Longo cooked the fish, he got a rabbit...
Like 7 hours after, and 16 hours after I asked for one. and considering I usually wake up a few hours after the game updates, I couldn't risk it for today. But whatever, tomorrow everyone eats.

GhostTrip said:
For now just freeze!

Mr.%20Freeze.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod