Survivor: The Black Team

GhostTrip

Rookie
Here are the basic rules to the game.

1) Do not delete the PM I sent you all. If you are confused about what you are to do, read your PM. If something still confuses you, PM me and I’ll help you out.

2) You can only perform one task per day. If you try to make two weapons, or catch two animals, or heal two people, etc, your second action will be ignored.

3) Each day someone from your team will be selected for the immunity challenge. If that person does not take part in the challenge it will result in an automatic defeat from your team. If you are defeated, you all must send me a vote via PM on who you want to kick off your team during nighttime. The next day the votes will be counted and that person will be kicked out of the game. In the event of a tie, and two people have the same number of votes; they will both be kicked off! So make sure to strategize and form alliances in PM if you want to stay alive.

4) Once one team is down to four players, they will merge with the other team and it will become every man for himself.

5) Each day and night will last approx 24 hours.

If you have any other questions, be sure to ask and I’ll help you out.

SURVIVOR – Day One

What once was a beautiful glorious ship was now nothing but a sunken catastrophe lying on the ocean floor. What could have caused this cruise ship to sink? Maybe it was the horrendous thunderstorm? Maybe it was the curse from pirate ghosts told in legend? Or maybe the captain Chris Crime was just drunk off his ass and didn’t notice the ship hit an iceberg and was starting to sink.

Regardless, only 24 people had survived. They had managed to escape using the lifeboats and came across a deserted island. It was their only salvation from the deadly sea so they took refuge upon it.

However, there was a slight problem. During the day and a half on the sea, the survivors began talking politics. Half the group thought McCain should win while the other half was supporting Obama. This of course led to a huge debate and by the time they had reached the island the two had separated themselves into two teams: The White team and the Black team.

“Oh Thank Godâ€

Team's Black and White haha! - Nice touch :p

Assuming I'll be healed...I will make a fine axe for clayman.

I dont have to put in my contribution after I'm healed do I? I'm assuming you'll just ignore me if no one heals me.

If you're injuried so bad that you can't perform a task, I'll mention it in the list. You're ok to make the axe as you are. But if you're not healed you may not be able to make a weapon tomorrow.

Hey Ghost, I'm glad you made that thread in Misc, and thanks for the link!

Also, nice story!

As water gatherer, I'm going to go with Waterhole B!

lol, don't forget Links, you have to state which cook you're giving the boar to.

And cooks can't prepare food until they have wood to start a fire.

Damn, I made a spear for Tylzen instead of an axe. Stupid me, at least our hunters have gear, the axe will come tomorrow unfortunately.

I am going to hunt for a blue fish with the spear I got from schimmel, and if I catch it, I will give it to Longo!
Perhaps that will keep him from gnawing in my arm!

clayman637 said:
waiting for an axe... i need an axe...

First reply clayman 8)

I will make it clear though:

I will make an axe for clayman

Chop us some wood big guy.

Alright! Looks like we'll have our firewood and food to eat over it. Guess it wasn't a terrible day after all, and there I was feeling bad I didn't make an axe for fire. Oh well. Let's catch us some food now that hunters are armed!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod