GR Survivor: Team Rick Roll - Night 5

Aw now there's nothing for me to do...

Who needs a weapon? I'm pretty sure everyone has one.
I'm working on a lightsaber at the moment using the light from fireflies and the sonar energy from the screams kinggy made last night.

I eat yummy squirrel's pumba too.

MattAY, you and you alone may do Morris dances when you have nothing to do. Now get out there and ENTERTAIN!

I stare at Kingg's food bowl and let a tear go out... Hey! There's still some food in it! Om nom nom!

So... anyone need any tools? No? What about the shelter? No?

hmm... guess i'll eat then some puma then... And if there's nothing for me to do later on, i'll work on the cerebral bore!

yum yum, mash potato dino brain!

if there is nothing for you to do today you are free to do anything you want. Enjoy yourself, make something up.

A few hours into the day Thomas strolls into the camp, looking as cheery as ever. He says he hopes you had a good night, and makes some smalltalk. Then he gets down to business.

"As you know, we need to sacrifice another tonight. My tribe knows this will be hard for you to do, which is why I'm offering another challenge. The challenge for the day is this riddle:
A man and his wife are looking at a photo. The man looks to his wife and says to her, 'Brothers and sisters I have none, but this man's father is my father's son.' Who is the man in the picture?"

Today, Lien is the one to answer the question. PM me when you think you know.

Only a few hours into the day... Still time to do what I need to do!

I took my spear (An 10000_Squirrels original), my absolutely bad-ass triple bladed sword of bear ass-kicking and some left over blood (as war-paint) and headed off to hunt a bear.

As I walked through the trees, I saw him in a clearing, engorging himself on a boar; ripping his intestines out and digging his face right in. I passed through the trees, unnoticed, and sneaked up behind him. Still in the trees, I placed my sword on the ground and ran up to him, stabbing his back with my spear.

He roared and rose to his full height of seven and a half feet and I was left hanging from the spear. He tried to reach back and grab me but I let go of the spear and dashed to my sword with him close behind. I dove for the sword, twisted around and pointed it at him, letting loose a blade from my triple-bladed sword. It slid off but struck with a heavy impact, with his howl of pain shaking the trees.

As he was yelling in pain, I dove to his side, slashing it, and I rolled to face his back and pointed my sword point blank at his neck saying, "Don't you know who I am?"

The bear turned his head but I went in the opposite direction, still having my sword pointed at his neck and out of his vision.

"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!" I yelled as I let loose the second blade.

It sort-of slid off just like the second one, but it was able to pierce his neck and embed itself right in it, and as the bear howled and roared and clawed at it in a desperate bid to pull it out, I stabbed the sword right into his skull, ending his miserable life.

As the bear fell forward, dead at my feet, I knew we would be feasting like kings and I would be stylin' in my new bear ensemble. I began to drag the bear back to camp as I thought of what would become of the bear's remains.

ooo OOO Lien I know I know!!

But what to do today...

....hmmm....

>draws naked lady in the sand<
>unzips pants...<

give me a minute guys.

As i was hammering the cerebral bore, i kept on thinking to what the answer to the riddle was...
Meanwhile Mattay was jumping around me yelling the answer. Gosh, of all the plane crash, it had to be one with a brit... No way he knew the answer! No way!

"Wait guys! I think i know the real answer!"

I've let the metal cool off in the water as i rushed toward Thomas and whispered the answer to his ear. He thought a second and went back to the village without leaving me an answer. I pray it was the right one.

And as i walked back to the blacksmith room (made of coconuts), Mattay looked back at me.
"Well what did you say?"
"Oh i said it was his son"
"But that's what i told you!"
"What? No! You said it was his"Tyke" What the f*** does "Tyke" even mean?"
"IT'S BRITISH FOR SON!"
"Yeah well, here we speak U.S.A buddy!"
"Well you're french..."
"Yea... well SHUT UP! Go shag a woman or whatever you people say!"
"Righto!" *draws woman on sand and starts humping her*

"...I think we're all going nuts... Am i right, Hammy the talking hammer?"
"Yup! 'Cept for you and me, Lien ol'boy!"
"I love you hammy! :D "

As i hammered down the drill with Hammy and a happy face, something came to my mind: "Wait, how the F*** does Thomas know what a photo is!"

Well, just send the answer, i hope it's right. I remembered my mother telling me that and Mattay PM me the same answer. Hopefully i think that was the same one. Also, who wants my weapon?

As Lien confers with Hammy the Hammer, Thomas returns to your camp to announce that he (or MattAY) was indeed right. The answer to the riddle is the son himself! Because of this, as you know, nobody from your team will die tonight.
Along with this good news comes an amazing reward. Thomas's tribe, after living on the island for so long, as somehow come up with a way to have a working refrigerator made almost entirely out of bamboo (so it's lightweight and mobile). He brings you one, and you can now store precooked food as well as uncooked food in order to noms whenever you want.

Enjoy the rest of your day, RickRoll. And let's see more of that awesome roleplaying that Lien, MattAY, and HK have been doing!

Well, seeing the arrival of said refrigerator, I jump with glee! I start looking around the island for fruits to store -I had only used one action earlier- and put those in there.

Walking around the camp, with everyone in an elated mood, I sit down on the beach and stare off into the horizon, and start singing songs and using anything I can get my hands on as an instrument. I intend to sleep with the crabbies tonight...

Cummm biii aaaaa my lorrrrrrd. CUMMMM BIIII AAAAAAAA!

Hey guys! Check it out!

>walks over to the fridge<

NARUTO SAGE MODE!

>lifts fridge with one hand and takes advantage of the light weight<

........>everyone stares<..........

As for my action! I will cook HK's bear and store it in our beloved fridge. (which is no longer light due to heavy bear meat) Keep 'em coming big guy!

EDIT: oooh! And i drink Hlallu's fresh water.

As you the sun is setting and you're all getting ready for bed, Thomas walks back into your camp.

"I know you won the challenge today, but the man supposed to be sacrificed has run away. His name is Miak and if you help find him it will be greatly appreciated, and remember, it's always good to be in our good graces."

This hutn is optional, and if you'd rather rest it's perfectly understandable. If you choose to help hunt you might be tired or cranky the next day, which could in turn lead to bad interactions with your team mates. This is entirely up to you, however...

1000_Squirrels
MattAY
HK-47
Hlallu
Kingg5 - Deceased
Keepithowitis
Lien

Night 3

(Profanity/Cheesy module turned on)
Aww yeah, the shit just got real up in this bitch...
I can say that because I am The Juggernaut.

((Since my sword only has one blade, can it be considered useful against humans now? And it's not like Miak would know it's originally good against bears.))

After reapplying his facepaint of blood, he took up his spear and sword and he walked to the edge of the clearing of the camp while cleaning the blade.

Turning back to the camp, he said, "I'd be dead on his ass like Spenser For fuckin' Hire. I'll hunt him down and feed him his own testicles. And I do it in a jiffy. And you know why? Because I just don't give a fuck!"

After the last words, he told MattAY, "make sure you save me a pelt from that bear, and a few fangs and claws."

With those words said, he left the clearing with his spear and sword. His first destination was to head to the other camp, Camp Trololol and see if he could find a trail from there. He wasn't going to enter it, but scout around it in a circle and at a safe enough distance to not ensure that he was detected.

After walking for some time, he noticed a disturbance in the trail he was walking on; as if someone passed by here not too long ago. Moving towards it, he looked down and noticed an imprint in the dirt. After picking up the leaves that were partially covering it, he found out that it was a footprint. He then checked the placement and texture of the dirt, the leaves that surrounded it (And sniffed two or three leaves of the that he picked up and the firmness of the footprint itself. He concluded that it was of an unknown human and that said human was in a hurry. Even so, he thought that there was the greatest possibility that it was Miak, and decided to follow the direction of the footprint.

The footprint led off the trail he was walking on and he checked the trees nearest the footprint, which only went to further confirm the human's fear and urgency to get away from the other camp.

I wake up in the middle of the night to see Thomas walking away, and catch what he said with what everyone else was saying. So I decide to start walking the beach, away from our camp, to see what I can find. I pick up a sharp looking shell on the way just to have some sort of protection, and Im off! Though, I dont really let anyone know Im going... Oh well! Off I go!

As i sighted at my cerebral bore, i was wondering why no one wanted that sweet sweet gun (made of coconuts and prayers). That's when Thomas appeared and told us of the runaway.

That's when god just gave me a purpose: use the cerebral bore and blow Miak's brain out. I know this because hammy is god's prophet!

"What's that hammy?. Follow HK while doing duck noises? Well most certainly my only and trusty hammer friend! :D "

I followed HK in his bears suit while quacking at every step i made. Many times he looked back by i've always shouted out "I'm a duck!"to fooled him. Don't know if he believed it but so far it worked!
We've walked Around camp trololo and by it's outskirt. And finally, we've came to a location that miak had to be hiding in. It was a strange looking temple filled with rodent like statues dancing.

"What's that hammy? God's temple? Noooo... it can't be i mean it has statues of hamsters and... WHAT? The original internet song phenomena? nooo... you don't mean..."
"Yes lien ol'boy!" replied my trusty hammer. "This temple here is the temple of the sacred 1997 HAMSTER DANCE! and not even the original, the stupid remixed one where people used to play it on the radio and in high schools.
"God helps us all..." I muttered as i cocked my coconut made gun. "god helps us all... tirimigatiritoutou tigareri... DARN IT! IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD ALREADY!"

After placing a bit of bear pelt with the label "Juggernaut's motherlickin' meat" in the fridge separate from the main feast tomorrow, I shut the door and turned around to look at the camp....

"Hold the fuck on!!...where the HELL is everybody!!!!?"
...."ooooh yeah...the hunt thing...."

I decided to update my personal homemade sundial in the sand and set the alarm to "Day 4". I had one last look at my sexy lady friend in the sand..."Fuck the hunt, I need my rest...goodnight SANDerella (<---get it?)"

I choose to sleep and rest, we cant ALL be cranky!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod