Outbreak 2013 THE END

Discussion in 'Archive' started by WickedLiquid, Feb 7, 2013.

1. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

CHAPTER ONE: The Beginning of the End

It was a quiet and chilly February evening when the last broadcast aired on television, warning the people that the end was here. A plague had swept across the globe, killing everyone who became infected. And once you died, you didn’t stay dead. Eventually you would reanimate into a mindless abomination that lurks in the darkest shadows of your nightmares, a creature without a conscience, only made to kill and feast on the innocent, a zombie.

The streets were in anarchy. Among the chaos was a mall being looted by people searching for supplies. It wasn’t long before the zombies were beginning to outnumber humans and they were on a full out attack.

A group of strangers barricaded the front door to the mall and locked themselves in, blocking out the sounds of horror from outside. They made their way to the nearest store inside the mall, a hardware store. While safe for now, the shopping mall was littered with other people. Were these other people sane? Were they bit? Deciding on who can help and who is trouble might be what is needed to help survive this apocalypse.

But for now, this group of 12 survivors got to know each other a little and found out what each person is capable of. If they were going to make it through this hell, they were going to have to work together.

These people were...

The Doctors
    Sightless
    Madster
    De-Ting

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Doctors can help treat wounds and fix people who are unable to complete any tasks for the day

Mercenaries
    Green Lantern
    MattAY

[​IMG]

-These people know how to crack a few zombie skulls when needed. Depending on how much ammo the mercenaries have, they can kill up to 3 zombies per day (1 bullet per zombie)

Food Rations
    Bretimus
    Affen

[​IMG]

-These people are in charge of the food and will decide who gets to eat and who will go hungry

Scavengers
    Gunner
    LinksOcarina
    Cyberjim

[​IMG]

-These people will go out looking for any supplies to help the group. They have a choice to either search for food, ammo, or medical supplies. They can also choose “miscellaneousâ€

2. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

A) Food - 8 votes
    B) Ammo - 4 votes
    C) Medical Supplies - 0 votes

The scavengers brought in a large supply of food, enough to keep everyone fed for more than a couple days. They knew this hardware store inside the mall wasn't exactly a safe haven. They were going to have to get out of the mall and out of downtown if they wanted to survive this mess. But with no leads to go on, they had no choice but to hold up where they were for now. With two people injuried, they were also going to need some medical supplies so the doctors could get to work.

"I could probably board this up real good" Dan said looking at the glass window at the front of the store. "We're like sitting ducks here!"

Suddenly without warning, three zombies smashed through the window and grabbed Dan. "NOOOOO" He screamed.

MattAY and GL aimed at the zombies but their guns were empty. "NO AMMO!" MattAY yelled to the scavengers.

As Dan tried to defend himself from the zombies, the group had to do what they could to save his life....

DAY 1
    Objective - Find a way out of the mall

DOCTORS
    Medical Supplies: None
    Affen and Lien both have cuts that are infected. Lien’s cut is so bad that he is unable to do anything until healed. You need some medical supplies from a scavenger before you can heal anyone.

MERCENARIES
    Ammo: None
    Daniel is under attack by three zombies! You need ammo from a scavenger in order to save his life. Fail to stop the zombies and they will eat him.

FOOD RATIONS
    You have 24 pieces of food between the two of you. One of you can give out 6 pieces of food and the other can give another 6. Or one of you can give out 12 and feed everyone while the second can choose to give away the other 12 and give everyone two meals today.

SCAVENGERS
    MattAY and GL need ammo! Also the doctors need some medical supplies. Each one of you can either get 3 bullets for Matt OR GL. Or you can search for medical supplies for one of the doctors. Please say which doctor you’re giving the medical suplies to; Sightless, Madster or De-Ting.

SHELTER FORTIFICATION
    Daniel is unable to do anything until he is saved. Lien is also too sick from his infected cut to do anything. Once Lien is healed and once Dan is saved the two of them can work together to secure the hardware store. You both need to work together in order to complete your task.

Also, please BOLD your moves so it’s easier on us all. Good luck!

3. cyberjim2000

cyberjim2000 Veteran

Tosses some bullets to MattAY

4. Lien

Lien Rookie

Hurry up and save Dan, guys! I would but i got this nasty cut on my big toe here... Man does it sting...

5. De-Ting

De-Ting Rookie

Sumvone shood get me sumsing to save Affen und Lien.

6. danielrbischoff

7. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator

Hahaha! This game is awesome already!

I will grab the ammo from Jimbo and reload whilst performing a roundhouse kick. I will then save my Daniel-Bear (or shoot 1/3 zombies? Not sure how this works yet??)

8. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

You can kill 3 zombies per day, FINISH THEM!

9. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator

Sorry, I could've just read my PM again.

I will fucking finish them!

Nothing fancy, just a jump in the air and I will shoot 3 bullets at 3 mirrors that ricochet of various objects, bouncing into 3 zombie headshots.

...the usual guys.

10. madster111

madster111 Rookie

So is dan saved now?
    Next we need like 1x medical supplies to get lien back up and running, and then we can go raid an army base and rocket launcher all the zombies.

11. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina Rookie

Anything I can do, or is scavenging impossible right now?

12. Lien

Lien Rookie

Just get some medkits! My toe is like swelling here! Also, can anyone refill my drinks?

13. Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Since I didn't have any bullets I helped out MattAY by yelling obscenities at the zombies.

14. madster111

madster111 Rookie

I went to the toy shop and got some of those little toy pokeballs, but it turns out you can't catch zombies and throwing plastic at their heads doesn't seem to have much effect.

15. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 Hey kiddo!

So when am I going to get more rations?

16. WickedLiquid

WickedLiquid Regular

Hey guys, let's try reading.

Scavengers need to collect items for the group. Cyberjim already did his task for today and got ammo for Matt who saved Dan so he could board up the store. The other scavengers need to get to work and supply something to someone who needs it. As of right now, GL and Matt have no ammo, Sightless, De-Ting and Madster have no medkits. Pick something and give it to someone!

Brett, you have a hell of a lot of food, 24 pieces of food and there are only 12 people in your group. Who are you going to feed? Will you hand out 6 pieces of food to 6 people and let Affen fed the other 6? or feed everyone and hand out 12 pieces of food?

Take a look, it's in a book, reading rainbow.

[​IMG]

17. Sightless

Sightless Rookie

Links! Find a medkit! My hands are getting twitchy, and I'm this close to using this cherry blossom scented hand sanitizer and coat hanger on Lien.

Gunner, my suggestion is to go scavenging for "Misc" stuffs, like boards and nails for Dan and Lien, or other things that will help us combat zombies in the future (bazooka, what?). If not that, then maybe more medkits, to get Affen to full strength.

Yeah I'm jittery. Maybe I shouldn't be in the paint section...

18. LinksOcarina

LinksOcarina Rookie

Ok ok.

I am going to scrounge for a medkit around here.

19. Lien

Lien Rookie

Whom ya gonna give it too? And whom is he gonna heal up first? Heal me up and i can build up a Mofo of a fence.

*Sips the last of his pink lemonade.*

Of course, just so you know... this wound here is killing me... Ohhh the pain is excruciating and all that.

20. Affen

Affen Rookie

I could share the food with my bloody hands. You'd all like that wouldn't you. Freaks.
    How's it Bret? Want to do all the job or jolly co-operation?