GR Survivor: Team Rick Roll - Night 5

After being on the hunt for quite some time, Links, on his hunt, bumps into The Juggernaut better known as HK. HK has since lost anyone following him, his superior senses leading him down paths others thought too dangerous. A confrontation must occur. HK, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10. What is it?

Unfortunately Miak decided his own fate, and because of that just look at his post in the other thread.

After discovering his body you head back to camp and tell everyone that your hunt was successful. You also mention that you simply took his body and left it somewhere obvious for Thomas to find, not wanting to take credit for it (such humility!)

Add more if you like...

I stumble my way through the jungle, ala Jack at the beginning/end of LOST, and find my way at a victorious and little exhausted camp. I drop my shell, eat a little meat, and try to get any amount of sleep.

I dream of better days spent playing WoW, power leveling my tank to 80...

I sadly go back home with a heavy heart. I've build a weapon for naught and the night is wasted. I drink as much water as i needed and decided to call it waste left of a night.

As i curled up in my hammock, i gently carried my hammer and whisper "No blood tonight, hammy. No blood tonight... yet..."

A disappointed Team Rick Roll wakes up the next morning after being unsuccessful in their hunt the night before. All the members who helped hunt are very upset that they didn't get the glory of killing Miak, but then again after just 3 days being driven to murder is pretty weird anyway. Time to get crackin'

Day 4

After standing frozen in the middle of camp for the last two days, I jump up excitedly, starving. I open up our fancy bamboo fridge, clean out the top two rows of food (I haven't eaten in ages!), and head out of camp to replenish our water supply.

Keepit accidentally eats HK's Hero Meat because he's been staring off into nothingness not paying attention to what's going on. Welcome back BTW!

I make more "Ammunition" for HK, triple sword. and i take a bit out of 10000_Squirrels's boar.

I come back to camp with plenty of water, then sit down and wonder what to do. Guess I'll just head over to the beach and- oh look! Mattay's sand lover! Guess I'll make myself one too, although I'm no good at drawing... I'll just copy his. She's a little too manga-inspired for my taste, but oh well, you can't beat twins I always say! ;)

P.S. Oh shit, i'm sorry HK! I didn't mean to eat your Hero Meat. Don't kill me! (not that your sword would be effective against me anyway)

Quite a depressing night...

I still have my spear to skewer you with. And I still haven't forgiven you. After that epic battle, I deserve my bear cloak and bear teeth necklace! I would be a War Magus or Shaman with that get-up.
I suppose I will have to get more hero meat... But maybe a wolf this time.

And thanks for the ammunition Lien!
Another epic post will be here before the day is over.

Woah WOAH! Keepit man....who's THIS!?!...Twins?!.....
give me a minute guys....

Also, I make a special wolf weapon for HK, I call it, "The Growler". It is a scythe with 3 blades instead of one. For optimum reach and power! ...Kinda like someone's weapon I know.......;)

Chibi-Hidan-hidan-2335836-399-528.jpg

I also eat and drink for the day.

Matt, please tell me you drew that

As it gets later and later in the evening the remaining members of Team Rick Roll have still seen no sign of Thomas. They keep expecting him to wander out of the jungle at any moment, but they still have not seen that shadowy figure of doom approaching their campsite. This is because tonight, he is not coming. On the outskirts of your camp however, you do find an assortment of blankets made out of different furs of dead animals found on the island. On the top of the stack is a note that reads,
"Although I am not coming tonight don't begin to think I didn't forget about our agreement. Because of your failure to find Maik before he was killed by the jungle last night both sides will lose a member during the night. I want you to decide who that member will be, and then leave a note where you found the blankets for them to be taken in their sleep. Pleasant dreams, team Rick Roll."

There you have it, PM me your votes before the end of the night.

1000_Squirrels
MattAY
HK-47
Hlallu
Kingg5 - Deceased
Keepithowitis
Lien

Night 4

as you may have noticed I have stopped paying close attention to whether or not your tribe is hungry or thirsty. This is mainly because it's too much work to go through each post and make sure everyone has eaten and drank. Please continue to do so, but I will no longer monitor it.

zzzzz, snoooooreee....n-no Schimmy....I didnt draw it.....nnn zzzzzzzzzzzz snoorrrrrreee

(see what I did there ;))

Hoho! I know what you mean!

I'll sleep with my triple-bladed sword and triple bladed scythe as I would sleep with two women. And keep them glossed up, glistenin' and shinin'.

((My bad... I owe you two posts. Or one post with a bear and a pack of wolves. We'll be sleeping as warmly as we would if it were a hentai. After the hunt, I mean.))

Again, due to the fact that the boards are dead during the weekend, no updates until Sunday night/Monday. Voting will remain open.

I shalst eateth and drinketh if I havent for this day.

I sit in a tree throwing dirty socks onto heads and wonder what I shall do tomorrow when it finally begins... Feels liek today has lasted for three days now...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod