GR Survivor: Team Trololol - Night 5

Waking up tired and frustrated from the night before, the members of Team Trololol decide to return to camp to salvage what’s left. When they get there, they notice that the nice cookware that Bretimus had made for them the day before had been washed to sea from the floods that came the storm, as is anything else left at camp. Anger setting in, the members of the team start to blame each other for the events of the past hours, screaming at the top of their lungs believing the loudest one can get their point across better. With currently no food and no water, the team looks to be in a bit of a dire situation, until a strange man walks into the camp…

He introduces himself as Thomas, and says he belongs to a tribe of people who have lived here for years. He offers to restock your supplies, and even teach you a convenient way to build your shelter, but asks something in return. His tribe has not been doing well in their religion lately; each day someone else must be sacrificed to appease the gods of the island into being kind to them for the next twenty-four hours. His tribe is quickly becoming much smaller than they had wanted, so in order to make this trade to help you out, you must offer one of yours up sometimes. He also mentions that in his morning travels he came across another group of people who seemed to be doing quite well for themselves. He offered them the same deal, to improve their camp in exchange for one of their lives from time to time. The other group accepted. You ask for a moment to think about it…

After thinking it over, you accept, but declare that you will not offer your members up without a competition against the other group. He tells you the other group said the same thing. Thus, the third tribe will award nightly immunity to either Team Trololol or Team Rick Roll.
The first challenge is a riddle: two coins add together to make 30 cents. One of them is not a nickel. What are they?

For this challenge Bretimus is your spokesperson. Feel free to discuss it via PM so the other team can’t cheat. I expect an answer before the beginning of Night 2.

Urban is well-rested. Green_Lantern, taking the second watch, is feeling the urge to sleep and thus is cranky.

Day 2

Can I just say the answer? It's so easy.

Oh, and I'll make more axes and spears, since the previous were took from us by the mighty Poseidon.

Answered it.

Where's my cutlery...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I make tools to make shelter and will wait for food to be brought so that I can make us grub.

"Screw this primitive as$hul, I say no deal - we can make it happen without him. I'm going to find something to kill, err, i mean eat. I'll bring back whatevers left"

*walks off into the distance*

After careful deliberation on the riddle, you're ready to answer it. Thomas returns to your camp looking hopeful. He says that the other group still has not come up with an answer, even though their spokesperson was pretty sure of what it was. He looks at Bretimus, who has a smile across his face.

"One of the coins is a quarter. The OTHER one is a nickel." He says, confident and happy.

With a leap of joy, Thomas congratulates your team on succeeding in his trickery. None of yours dies today, and he helps your shelter-builders build a very nice place to stay, dry from floods, safe from rain, and out of the way of animals (you know, when you get around to actually building one...)

Since I was stitched up just yesterday, I start gathering fire wood that isn't too far away from the camp to start a fire to cook meals.

Hey Bret, juust so you know - I walked off into the distance to kill something with my bare hands... b/c i have no weapons

Since miak made some axes, I was able to build an awesome shelter with advice of Thomas.
I'm going to gather some emergency purified water from the plane
We're allowed to do that right?

Things that have happened on day 2, a summary.
miak said:
Oh, and I'll make more axes and spears, since the previous were took from us by the mighty Poseidon.
Urbz, you have weapons.

bretimus_v2 said:
I make tools to make shelter and will wait for food to be brought so that I can make us grub.
Ugh, don't use the weapons. Use the tools.

Now get me meat with which to make a meal! Thanks for contributing to our survival everyone.

UghRochester said:
Since miak made some axes, I was able to build an awesome shelter with advice of Thomas.
I'm going to gather some emergency purified water from the plane
We're allowed to do that right?

You return to the plane only to discover that Thomas's people have looted all it was good for. There are some small liquor bottles and one single bottle of water.

Just for a heads up, you CAN NOT DRINK THE SEA WATER. It will dehydrate you. You can, however, boil it to remove all the salt and then it is very drinkable indeed.

I'm getting a little thirsty :(
Bretimus, how can I use your tools to make a shelter if I already used an ax?

Just an question if I may, Schimmel, can you post everyones status after we begin a new day? It would be helpful a lot, thank you :).

So lemme heal someone....Oh wait, were all healthy :).

As a hunter, I think the boar meat that was captures is sufficient enough for us to snack on, so I am going to boil a big pot of salt-water for us to drink. It may be hot, but believe me, it will be refreshing.

Miak, unless someone said they'd heal your hand it's still broken, which means no masturbating with it for you.

Sorry for the non-update on the night status, but for all intensive purposes it is Night 2, but until I update properly treat it as Day 2. Basically, it's an extended day period, and it'll become night when I wake up. I'll update properly with the night update in the title in the morning. I was busy today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle