GR Survivor: Team Trololol - Night 5

schimmel said:
you never heard of giving yourself a stranger?

I'd prefer to keep my childhood at least partially intact.

EDIT:
Also, can the hunters gather berries and other types of fruit without weaponry? and can someone do it also even if they aren't a hunter? just wondering.

Still extatic from their victory during the day, the members of Team Trololol begin celebrating like there's no tomorrow. They party hard into the dusk, simply to realize that even though they COOKED food, nobody ate it. Their delicious smelling meat now has flies buzzing around it, and everyone begins to look a little bit down. Of course, you all have water to drink, but nobody drank it either. You race over to the pot where the water was, only to discover that some wild animals had found your campsite during the night and drank it all. Let's face it folks, even though there are animals on this island fresh water is still hard to come by. Exhausted from the partying and frustrated from hunger and thirst, the members of Team Trololol sigh and walk back to their shelter, which is beautiful and comfortable by the way, for a night's sleep. At least you guys remembered to do that today.

UghRochester - hungry, thirsty
Miak757 - broken hand, hungry, thirsty
Bretimus - hungry, thirsty
LinksOcarina - hungry, thirsty
Green_Lantern - hungry, thirsty
UrbanMasque - hungry, thirsty

It is now Night 2. Use this time to confer with your team mates via PM. Anything out of character may be posted here (questions, comments, suggestions, jokes) but make sure it's in italics. Again, if you end up PMing each other, include me because if I don't know about it it's not happening (I just need to be able to keep track of what's going on in the camp so when the merger happens I can make it as smooth as possible)

Night 2

Bretimus_v2 said:
Does eating and drinking count towards the two actions a day?

No.

@schimmel

I thought eating and drinking were automatic actions, which they should be because it's pretty redundant to say "Eat, drink, make weapons, eat drink, make weapons, etc." each day.

They are redundant actions, but you still need to state that you're doing them. It's not that hard. Some of the other team remember to say that they're doing it so I figured that it'd be a simple reaction. If food is not made and water is not boiled you can simply put in your daily actions "when available I eat and drink." If you think it's too much to remember I'll consider taking it out.

Well I did post "I'm getting a little thirsty." so I guess you can say I was hinting at someone to make water. Also schimmel, thanks for Survivor fitting around my work schedule. Since I'm not the maintenance man, I work at 10:00PM and usually get done around 6 in the morning, I say usually because some nights I have to unload the truck and stock stuff which is an extra 4 hours.

Also can anyone boil water?

Alright guys, due to the fact that I've noticed a lot of inactivity on the forums during the weekend, and the fact that I have a busy day today followed by a semi-busy weekend Night 2 will stay up until Sunday night. Sorry for the inconvenience, but at least now you don't have to be checking back here all Saturday and Sunday.

The sun rises as it always does on a hungry Team Trololol. People are snapping at each other every which way, all wanting food and drink. It's probably a good idea that the hunters, gatherers, and cooks get to work as soon as possible. There were screams heard last night that some of you are unsure of, but you think nothing of it at the moment.

Day 3

Are shelter still stands. I'm going to gather more water and some fruit around this island.
EDIT: Also when someone cooks food, and prepares the water...I will be drinking and eating today.

I will eat, drink and cook when possible. Now get me some meat!

Are the weapons and tools still available to us? And does a cook have to prepare the water?

After gathering firewood yesterday, I begin cooking available food for meals, and also eat and drink myself.

The weapons and tools are yours to keep, until they get lost in a storm of disappear from neglegence

A few hours into the day Thomas strolls into the camp, looking as cheery as ever. He says he hopes you had a good night, and makes some smalltalk. Then he gets down to business.

"As you know, we need to sacrifice another tonight. My tribe knows this will be hard for you to do, which is why I'm offering another challenge. The challenge for the day is this riddle:
A man and his wife are looking at a photo. The man looks to his wife and says to her, 'Brothers and sisters I have none, but this man's father is my father's son.' Who is the man in the picture?"

Today, UghRochester shall answer the question. PM me when you think you know.

Going to hunt some lovely white rabbits...because Tim Burton ruined Alice in Wonderland.

Oh, and I eat one of the rabbits and drinks it blood, so I can inherit the quickness of it, like Yor, the Hunter from the Future.

(I take my eat and drink action for the day)

I'm going to comiserate with Links...that movie was frickin' wack. Who want's to make a catapult to launch our feces at the other team?

How do I PM everyone instead of just one person.

As you're all still pondering the answer to the riddle, and UghRochester is still sitting on a log or something, not even able to wrap his head around the rhyme scheme to the whole thing, Thomas emerges from the jungle with a grim look.
"Lien of Rick Roll has answered my riddle, and he has answered it well. Because of this their camp survives another night, but I need someone from yours. I expect your decisions before the end of the evening."
And that's all she wrote, figuratively speaking of course. I don't know where Ugh was today, but he ran out of time and your team has lost the challenge. Please PM me your votes before tomorrow morning. Just so you know, I'm on US Eastern time, so morning for me is in about 12-14 hours or so. Enjoy the rest of your day, and let's some roleplaying. Links has the right idea!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod