2014 Completed Games List

Only just whipped out a Child of Light completion today! I was closer to the end than I thought.

Nice game, not great. The final boss wasn't too stressful. The shame about this game is it's the same format for all bosses. Kill the little guys, then it's a complete breeze when the boss is on its own. Maybe its harder on hard, I'll see. But for now - all achievement bitches!

The Walking Dead - Season 1

Damn, stayed up all night playing it twice and it was worth it. Should have played it before but I'm glad I finally got around to it.

Finally finished all grand prix in Mario Kart 7. AI is such a cheating bastard. Got the 2 star rating next to my name. Not really interested in getting the third.

Wolverine Origins. The first couple hours were great. Wolverine decapitating peeps. But then it just kept going and going. And I had to relive the Origins story. And then it went some more. Still fun but it could've used some more ideas in the boss battle dept.

Well, I wouldn't call it a grind. I guess I got lucky. Though, I did bump up my luck to 16 when I started farming. Pretty sure I spent more time farming Marrowstone. I actually played offline because my World Tendency would reset to neutral or slightly towards white if I logged in.

That is pretty lucky. I spent waaay too long grinding mine. Though I heard that the problem with raising your luck is that it increases the chances for all items, not just rare ones, which in turn makes it less likely that you'll be able to get them. I dunno if that's true, but still.

I think I may have gotten away with it because I was on at least NG++
I noticed way more drops of all kinds even on the second play-through.

For those who are in the dark, and as a fellow achievement whore, what did you just do?!

Kirby's Adventure

Really great game. Easily one of the best on NES. I had never played the game to full completion before, so many of the later levels and the last boss were a nice surprise.

That sounds pretty sweet. I might see if Demon's Souls is available on Steam.

I'm really tempted to go through the first Dark Souls and start a completely new character, now that Dark Souls II has given me a better understanding of the game and its mechanics, but the only thing that bothers me is the lack of fast travel. Yes, this is a total cop out on my behalf and I can imagine people rolling their eyes as I say this, but man I loved the fast travel feature of Dark Souls II. Made things a lot more convenient.

I might see what MODs are available for both games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle