2014 Completed Games List

Green_Lantern

Forum Moderator
Staff member
**Disclaimer: I stole this layout from another forum, but it looks like it works well so I'll go with it**

So here we are, the complete list of games you GRians have completed throughout the 2014 year. The way we will do this is with each person starting a list as their first post, and then when you finish a game edit your post with the game title and console, you can bump the thread with a post saying the game title, but do edit your original post as well.

Protips:
1. When posting for the first time, just make a post including your initial list and a game count.
2. Completion does not mean that you have to do X, Y, and Z for it to be completed. Completion is whatever you consider finished, whether that is just beating the game, getting every achievement, or unlocking every single item.
3. Games released via digital distribution count too! You can list XBLA and PSN games separately, but realize that I will be putting them under Xbox 360 and PS3 listings in the main list. Wii VC games will be listed under their console of origin, since they play exactly the same with no changes. Feel free to list any indie or flash game you think is worth it as well.
4. If you beat a game that you've beat in the past, it still counts! The list is for games completed in 2014, regardless of previous completion.
5. Some "games" are actually compilations, such as Sonic Mega Collection and The Orange Box. Since there are multiple games, please list each of them separately.
6. If the game is multiplayer only, it's hard to actually complete it. If you want something like Team Fortress 2 to count, make sure it's some goal like "got all achievements" or "raised skill rank to 50" and note it in your list.
7. Downloadable content can count, provided it's a full expansion on the level of The Elder Scrolls IV: The Shivering Isles. If the DLC merely additional missions that are integrated into the regular game, such as the "Bring Down the Sky" DLC for Mass Effect, then it doesn't count as a separate game.

I don't know if it's possible, but if it is, I will link everyone's list in this top post. At the end of the year we'll add up everyone's total and the winner will win absolutely nothing!

As an example your list post should look something like:
Xbox 360
Bioshock
Mass Effect 3

iOS
Infinity Blade

PC
Company of Heroes

Like this idea? Hate it? Please feel free to post any ideas or ways to make this better since this will be a year long ordeal.

Love this. Now I need to start something.

Wait.

PC
Papers, Please

PS3
Brothers
Assasin's Creed 2: Revelations

PC
Gone Home
Proteus
To the Moon
Little Inferno

Xbox One
Battlefield 4
Strider
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Titanfall
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Super Time Force
Max and the Curse of Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed IV Freedom Cry
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition
Madden NFL 15

Xbox 360
The Walking Dead Season Two
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Portal: Still Alive
The Wolf Among Us

iPad
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Android phone
Chu Chu Rocket

Wii U
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

PS3
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Diablo III
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Destiny
Metal Gear Solid 4

PSOne
Spyro The Dragon

SNES
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time

PC
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Far Cry 3
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Contraption Maker

Awesome, I'll slap a Sticky on it GL.

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Silent Hill 3 (HD Collection)
Tomb Raider
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed 4
MGS: Ground Zeroes
Catherine
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Child of Light
Silent Hill: Downpour
Peggle 2
Devil May Cry 1
Devil May Cry 3
Prince of Persia (2008 release)
The Evil Within
Alien: Isolation

Nintendo
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

PS4
The Unfinished Swan

You have already beat both of those this month? Damn. Well I'm playing Revelations right now so we can talk about it!

Does reloading the save before the last boss counts? Cause give me a half an hour and I'll fill up the page here.

PS3:
Metal Gear Rising
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
South Park: the Stick of Truth
Dork Souls 2

PC
Curse of Monkey Island
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

PS2
Final Fantasy X
Tony Hawk's Underground
X-Men Legends
Persona 3 FES

iOS
Game Dev Story
Storm the Train
Peggle

PC
The Walking Dead Season 1
Skyward Collapse (All Achievements)
Saints Row: The Third
The Journey Down: Chapter 1
Risk of Rain
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Bastion
Escape Goat
Electronic Super Joy: Groove City
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3

Wii
Red Steel 2
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Bretimus_v2 said:
You have already beat both of those this month? Damn. Well I'm playing Revelations right now so we can talk about it!

Good point, I have no completed games this year! Dont know why I thought I did them this year.

At the moment, I'm enjoying Revelations. But I'm NOT enjoying the gain of Notoriety when I buy shops. There's only so much bribing I can take!

PC
Limbo, started earlier but finished after midnight on new years eve/day so that totally counts for 2014

Tomb Raider, definitely deserves GOTY consideration, really enjoyed the campaign, haven't touched multilayer and not sure I want to.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

xbox 360
Lego Marvel Heroes. Completed the story with my son, now gonna run through unlocking what I can. 100% the game the other day. Will always be my favorite 100% because it is the first one I did entirely with my son.

PS3
ICO- I'm completing this multiple times and I have a reason for it.
The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC
Mirror's Edge

Xbox 360
Batman: Arkham City

PS4
Resogun
Trials Fusion
Battlefield 4
Strider
InFamous: Second Son
Watch_Dogs
Entwined
Destiny
The Last of Us: Remastered (Grounded mode b*tches! Harder than Survivor mode!)
Injustice: Gods Among Us

Wii U/WIi
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Mario Kart 8 (All character, raced every track on every cc)
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Wii U - All characters unlocked

Lien said:
Does reloading the save before the last boss counts? Cause give me a half an hour and I'll fill up the page here.

..yeaa,.. I'm adding to this list with a 2013 game, and will probably only have 2013 stuff to contribute. Want to beat these lingering games before I move on.

PS3
GTA V
Heavy Rain
Journey

Vita
Hotline Miami

Ouya
American Dream

3DS
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Fire Emblem: Awakening (again)
Yoshi's New Island - 3/12

PC
Nidhogg

PS4
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Freedom Cry DLC

PS3
The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - 2/24

Xbox One
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox One deleted my campaign save, so this is about as finished as it's gonna get.)
Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC maps
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare - 2/21
Titanfall - 3/12

iOS
Ice Mechanica
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Plants Vs Zombies 2: It's About Time
Threes

PC:
Spelunky.. twice.
Doom with Brutal Doom mod

GB: