2016 Completed Games List

Green_Lantern

Forum Moderator
Staff member
So even though I'm still on the road, I couldn't stand the pressure of not making this so let's get it started!

And back by popular(?) demand!

So here we are, the complete list of games you GRians have completed throughout the 2016 year. The way we will do this is with each person starting a list as their first post, and then when you finish a game edit your post with the game title and console, you can bump the thread with a post saying the game title, but do edit your original post as well.

Protips:
1. When posting for the first time, just make a post including your initial list and a game count.
2. Completion does not mean that you have to do X, Y, and Z for it to be completed. Completion is whatever you consider finished, whether that is just beating the game, getting every achievement, or unlocking every single item.
3. Games released via digital distribution count too! You can list XBLA and PSN games separately, but realize that I will be putting them under Xbox 360 and PS3 listings in the main list. Wii VC games will be listed under their console of origin, since they play exactly the same with no changes. Feel free to list any indie or flash game you think is worth it as well.
4. If you beat a game that you've beat in the past, it still counts! The list is for games completed in 2015, regardless of previous completion.
5. Some "games" are actually compilations, such as Sonic Mega Collection and The Orange Box. Since there are multiple games, please list each of them separately.
6. If the game is multiplayer only, it's hard to actually complete it. If you want something like Team Fortress 2 to count, make sure it's some goal like "got all achievements" or "raised skill rank to 50" and note it in your list.
7. Downloadable content can count, provided it's a full expansion on the level of The Elder Scrolls IV: The Shivering Isles. If the DLC merely additional missions that are integrated into the regular game, such as the "Bring Down the Sky" DLC for Mass Effect, then it doesn't count as a separate game.

I don't know if it's possible, but if it is, I will link everyone's list in this top post. At the end of the year we'll add up everyone's total and the winner will win absolutely nothing!

As an example your list post should look something like:

Xbox 360
Bioshock
Mass Effect 3

iOS
Infinity Blade

PC
Company of Heroes

Mobile (Android phone)
Lifeline

Xbox One
Fallout 4
Hitman (intro pack and Paris level)

Stickied.

Also, my list last year was PATHETIC. Though I think I just never updated it. Oh well.

PC
Ori and the Blind Forest
Portal 2
Dragon's Dogma
XCOM 2
Hotline Miami 2
The Witcher 3
Hitman: Blood Money
Risk of Rain
Dishonored

I have beaten 5 games this year.

PS3
Portal 2 Co-op

WiiU
Super Mario 3D World

PC
Backyard Football
Diablo III: Season 7
Skyrim (all DLC)

First post stuff

Steam

Hexcells
Hexcells Plus
Half Life 2
Europa Universalis IV - Ottoman Empire, 1444-1820
Spec Ops: The Line
Tales of Maj'Eyal
- Cornac/Paradox Mage
- Cornac/Doomed
Tales of Maj'Eyal - Embers of Rage DLC Campaign
- Orc/Sawbutcher
Hexcells Infinite

PS2
Max Payne 5/6/16

PS4
Final Fantasy VII (Platinum) 1/10/16
The Deadly Tower of Monsters 7/9/16
The Witcher 3 4/3/16
The Walking Dead Season 1 (Platinum) 4/28/16
Rocket League (Platinum) 5/20/16
Resident Evil HD 'Knife Only' Speedrun 6/3/16

Finished Ori and the Blind Forest. Thanks Used!

Fantastic game, though the last segment had me grinding my teeth in frustration. Though the fact that it took me 9+ months to finish a 6 hour game is telling of why I have so few finished games.

PS4

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
Life is Strange Episodes 1-5
Firewatch
Goat Simulator
Fallout 4
Table Top Racing
Gone Home
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Ratchet & Clank
Rayman Legends

Europa Universalis IV as the Ottoman Empire, 1444-1820. Militaristic, charismatic, filthy and ludicrously wealthy by the end and with our army, nobody declared war on us.

Lets get this ball rollin' again!

PC:
Undertale
That Dragon, Cancer
Tales from the Borderlands
Firewatch
Oxenfree
Emily is Away
Diablo III + Reaper of Souls DLC
Dark Souls III
Gone Home
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
INSIDE
Never Alone - Foxtales DLC
Alien Swarm
Riptide GP: Renegade
Shelter 2
XCOM 2

PS4:
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

MattAY said:
Weapons defeated too? NICE!!
Yes and for the first time, too!

The most tedious trophy of the lot was the one that requires you obtain 99,999,999 Gil. I had to master and sell 72 All-Materias to get there; a big pain in the ass.

Beat That Dragon, Cancer

Honestly, you're gonna be hard bent to get through the chapter "Dehydration". That was a rough, rough chapter.

Otherwise, decent pickup.

Spec Ops: The Line

Heavy, but enjoyable. M-99 for having one appearance but killing everything it hits.

I just got back from my holiday from America. I haven't finished any games this year.

I bought the Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD version for PS4... plus I've still got the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection, as well as Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod