2015 Completed Games List

Yo, I know it's my bad for only buying the game a few weeks ago, but do you maybe want to mark spoilers in this topic please

Thanks. It's all good. I played the game for a few hours when it first came out because I had a Gamefly trial or something. But juts saw it on sale the other day and got it for $18. Probably won't play it for awhile anyway.

HK-47 said:
Tales From the Borderlands, not even 11 hours but it was utterly worth playing.

Got it on sale and haven't touched it yet, really should.

Added Toren to the last, got it on sale for $5, very short 2 hour game, runs kinda clunky, but an enjoyable story nonetheless.

Finished Mad Max for PS4.

Pretty fun game. There's not much of a story, but the on ground combat is fun as is the car combat. On ground combat sucks when you're indoors though due to the awkward camera.

The ending was a bit lackluster and unfortunately, other than fully upgrading the Magnum Opus, I don't think there's much to go back for?

Just in time for Fallout 4, I guess.

1_zps7eryjbtg.jpg

Took the easy, middle path. I wanted to go through the Black Hole, but I can't remember how.

Had a week off of work, so I finished up Her Story, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, and finished the main campaign in Fallout 4.

I beat Mass Effect for the first time. Didn't romance anyone, went full paragon, and let the douchebag council die.

You bad ass, De-Ting.

My latest run in Mass Effect (the first one) involved full paragon, no romance (although when I played Mass Effect 2, the game was convinced I romanced Kaidan, when I didn't), and (spoiler tag) saving the council.

Mafia II, dang man. That was one hell of a finale. After dying once in it, I came back with a vengeance, dishing out rapid fire kills and in the circular corridor, whipping out the shotgun and laying waste to everything and the animation of sort-of sliding/quick dash to cover and whipping out of it while wielding a shotgun is glorious. The ending to it all suits the game's mood.

Overall, worth the bundle it was in.

(Still Mafia II spoilers)
That part was way disturbing. Spoilers -> Using cleavers like that makes it even more horrifying than guns or even knives. And he was still alive! All in broad daylight! It's a damn cruel game. .

I'll never forget that moment.

I'm looking forward to Mafia 3. I hope its story will be as compelling as its predecessor's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod