2014 Completed Games List

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker.

Finished the first 18 easy levels and the credits rolled. Kinda weird because there's like still twice the amount of content left, but whatevs. I guess I beat it already, now to 100% it.

The Unfinished Swan. Always wanted to play it, and now I have PS4 - it was glorious! Needs to be longer though.

Completed Injustice: Gods Among Us' story on PS4. Netherealms did not make a good remaster of this game.

De-Ting said:
MattAY said:
The Unfinished Swan. Always wanted to play it, and now I have PS4 - it was glorious! Needs to be longer though.
Finally, someone who gets it!

There are people who don't!?

The King's Dream music at the end has been in my head for two days straight now. Incredible music in that game.

Beat MGS4. It really is more cutscenes than gameplay. I think I'm gonna run through it again, because the game itself is actually kinda short.

Also beat Spyro The Dragon on my PSP.

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Not as good as season 1 or made me cry as much but it's still pretty depressing and soul-crushingly sad.

Finished Mirror's Edge. I don't know why Dan loves it so much, the story is crap and some of the puzzles gets repetitive. The game has too much white.

I liked the art style a lot and the story is only a little funny in that it falls flat on creating meaningful tension between the player and antagonist forces.

So is everyone satisfied with all their completed games this year? PLAY MORE!!

For the new year we can keep the topic and just put all completed games under a 2015 heading. Or do you reckon it's better to have a nice, neat new topic!?

I'ms sure people can edit their list and start over. The first game I'm going to complete (and platinum lol) for this year is The Walking Dead S1. Loving the choice making so far. The game originally was sold by episodes, right? Glad I got an amazing deal during that flash sale.

New topic, GL!

My game completion rate definitely took a dive toward the second half of 2014. Part of that was due to a light release calendar, but it was mostly due to me playing an absolute ton of sports games. I probably put more hours into Madden and NBA than all other games combined.

Oh, also having a baby hurts your gaming time a little.

Looking at it this year, I really didn't beat that many games.

I played just about everything that was released, but I played them all for about 10-20 hours, got bored, and played something else.

Oh well.

used44 said:
New topic, GL!

My game completion rate definitely took a dive toward the second half of 2014. Part of that was due to a light release calendar, but it was mostly due to me playing an absolute ton of sports games. I probably put more hours into Madden and NBA than all other games combined.

Oh, also having a baby hurts your gaming time a little.

babies do that. Especially cute babies that are yours.

I doubt I have time to really complete anything anymore, my fingers are in too many pots.

I completed ac unity - and the ending was complete bollocks :(. Nothing interesting to the main series.

GL, start a new topic for 2015! My OCD wont let me continue in this year. Its like starting a new school year withouy a new exercise book.....ewww!

LinksOcarina said:
I doubt I have time to really complete anything anymore, my fingers are in too many pots.

Giggity. Goo.

I think this looks like the year for me. Admittedly I'm always a little behind on what I'm completing. Like the fact that I'm just barely beating AC3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod