2016 Completed Games List

Dishonored

I actually beat it a while ago, but whatever! I didn't get into it the first time I played it, but this time it clicked and I loved it.

9/10 would play again.

While there is still more to do trophy-wise, I finished X-COM on my Vita. I'm trying it on Impossible difficulty now and I do have to agree with the name so far.

PS4:

Life is Strange - 8 / 10
Dishonored: Definitive Edition - 8 / 10
Dying Light: The Following - 8.5 / 10
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 9 / 10
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 8.5 / 10
Hitman: Episode 1 - The Showstopper (Paris) - 8 / 10
Salt and Sanctuary - 8 / 10
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt DLC - Hearts of Stone - 9.5 / 10
Fallout 4 DLC - Automatron - 6.5 / 10
Dark Souls III - 9 / 10
Ratchet and Clank - 8 / 10
Hitman: Episode 2 - World of Tomorrow (Sapienza) - 8.5 / 10
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 9.5 / 10
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt DLC- Blood and Wine - 9 / 10
The Last of Us: Remastered - 9 / 10
Dex - 6.5 / 10
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst - 6.5 / 10
Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 1 - Realm of Shadows - 8 / 10
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 9 / 10
Resident Evil 4 - 8 / 10
Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 2 - Children of Arkham - 8 / 10
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Edition - 8 / 10
Hitman: Episode 3 - A Gilded Cage (Marrakesh) - 8 / 10
Hitman: Episode 4 - Club 27 (Bangkok) - 8.5 / 10
Hitman: Episode 5 - Freedom Fighters (Colorado) - 8.5 / 10
Batman: Arkham Asylum (Return to Arkham) - 8.5 / 10
Batman: Arkham City (Return to Arkham) - 9 / 10
Batman: Arkham City - Harley Quinn's Revenge (Return to Arkham) - 7 / 10
Dishonored 2 (Emily's Campaign) - 8.5 / 10
Titanfall 2 - 8.5 / 10
Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 3 - New World Order - 8.5 / 10
Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 4 - Guardian of Gotham - 8 / 10
Hitman: Episode 6 - Situs Inversus (Hokkaido) - 8.5 / 10
Rise of the Tomb Raider - 7.5 / 10
Final Fantasy XV - 9 / 10
Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 - City of Light - 7.5 / 10

This one has been on the back burner for a while. I took a break from Bioshock to play and finish Episode 5 - City of Light of Batman: The Telltale Series last night.

While I enjoyed Batman: The Telltale Series overall, it's honestly probably the weakest Telltale game I've ever played. Episode 5 didn't feel complete either, it felt rushed... and it was buggy as all hell. Frame rate drops and stutters, my game crashing three times.

Still, it was pretty good. I think I say that because I'm a biased Batman fan.

Back to Bioshock.

Finally got 100% in Arkham Knight! Funny thing was I got the score I needed without getting hit, though I did take a hit while cleaning up the last guys before facing Croc. Beat him pretty easily, popped the trophy, and then soon died to the new waves of thugs, ninjas and brutes that spawned.

Probably. I've already got one! Started Transformers Devastation on the 31st and beat it yesterday. Sure, there's lots of trophies to get yet, if I bother with them all, but I did complete the game!

Let GL make a new topic.

I really stopped tracking my games early this year. Failure. I'll do better in 2017!

I await a new topic GL!

giphy.gif

I'm a little late, but I took what I last posted on page 6 and added on.

1. Halo 3: ODST (XONE) - I remember playing this when it came out on Xbox 360 and ACTUALLY falling asleep playing it. The game's hub world was a bad idea to extend game time. It could have just been DLC or an expansion for Halo 3. Not really missing much if you haven't played this.

Score: 7.5/10

2. Lara Croft GO (AND) - The best mobile game for 2015 HANDS DOWN. The graphics are great and the gameplay is very cerebral. LOVE IT.

Score: 9/10

3. Firewatch (PC) - A fantastic adventure game, in fact, one of the best I have played in years. While the ending fell short it was a great emotional roller coaster.

Score: 8.5/10

4. Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC) - I have to say this is one of the most beautiful games released for this generation. I was craving a game that could push my system to its limits since The Witcher 3 and my rig handled this wonderfully. The story was a bit on the iffy side, and it just wasn't as good as 2013's TR, but still a lot of fun.

5. That Dragon, Cancer (PC) - This was a shitty game, but a great story. I had real emotional connection with this game as I have a son on the way and it stirred up some emotions I didn't know I could feel. Everyone who has a kid or has gone through cancer or some sort of life threatening condition and survived should play this.

Score: 7/10

6. Stasis (PC) - One of the best point and click adventures I have ever played. Absolutely disturbing and horrifying game. Some of the most grotesque imagery I have seen in a game. This would have made headlines in the late 90's early 2000's. The story and voice acting are amazing, the atmosphere and ambiance are just killer. Anyone who has played Sanitarium should crank that up to 11 and then make it in space. Kind of an idea of what it's like.

7. Life is Strange (PC) - Life is Strange is one of the most memorable video game stories I can ever recall. The game is very nostalgic for me as I grew up in a small country town and this game just hits home. It reminds you of all your childhood adventures and makes you think about your own life and family. The game has a great soundtrack and you won't forget it.

8. DOOM (PC)

9. Sinless Remastered (Android)

10.Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS)

Score: 8/10

11.Lifeline: Silent Night (Android)

Score: 6/10

12.Freedom Fighters (Xbox)

13.Abzu (PC)

14.Killswitch (Xbox)

15.Bulb Boy (Android)

16.Inside (PC)

17.Dark Fear (Android)

18.Gears of War 4 (PC)

19.Until Dawn (PS4)

19.Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (XONE)

Score: 9.5/10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod