2015 Completed Games List

Platinumed Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour...what a fucking let down that turned out to be.

The gameplay is good, the graphics are amazing. But all the fun parts of Tiger Woods PGA are missing - there are no trophy balls or anything like that.

Player creation is awful, and when "levelling" your character you usually assign stats when you receive them? Not in this! It just adds 3 stat points automatically depending on a set stat "type". EG I chose "balanced" so it added 3 stat points in order of the stats shown.

Apparel is boring, everything is EA Sports until you get to LVL 50. There isn't even any money involved in buying things...it just unlocks. There are no stat increase bonuses on clubs/clothes etc.

I got excited for this game before I bought it for the fantasy courses. Only 3 of them, and 2 are Wolf Creek and Coyote Falls which were there previously (I think).

A good mode is night challenge mode...which is basically a phone game on PS4. Get 3 stars per challenge, that sort of thing. There are "boosts" you can equip making some challenges really interesting. EG there is a "remote control" boost, and in one challenge you're required to basically "drive" the ball through point-valued gates...I had fun with that one.

Wrapped up Game of Thrones with 100% Achievements. It's actually quite good, if you can excuse the combat, graphics, most of the voices and their delivery. The plot more than made up for it and it really does feel like Game of Thrones. Also have to give it props for the sheer amount of text that's available, in dialogue and the extras in the form of GoT lore.

Shovel Knight! So great. The last boss is toooooough. Then afterwards I looked up how to access the secret Battletoads stage, which is really fun.

Recently finished RE4 on PC, felt good to go through that again.

Also just wrapped up The Order 1886, I honestly felt the length of the game was fine, though I don't agree with how they ended the game.

Finally beat Torchlight II for the first time. I've been playing all sorts of games from my backlog now that I've quit Destiny.

Finished Laserlight with all 3 stars on every stage. They described it as Rez meets Guitar Hero and I can believe that. Definitely a good game, though maaaaybe not worth the $15 I spent for it.

SCCT_zps3eleqefz.jpg

I guess I have to finish the trilogy now.

Yeah, the medical section, the hive and the double alien ending were the best bits from memory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle