Where's my slickey?

Guan_Yu

Rookie
Anyone remember slickbenjamn? That sandbaggin' son of a bitch was one of my favorite posters, then he disappeared. So the purpose of this topic is to summon him from the grave.

So.

Where's.

My.

slickey?

I don't remember much about old posters that were around in my first few years, but I'm pretty sure Slickbenjamn was pretty cool. Or maybe I just thought that because I always viewed his name as Slick Ben Jammin'.

Longo_2_guns said:
I don't remember much about old posters that were around in my first few years, but I'm pretty sure Slickbenjamn was pretty cool. Or maybe I just thought that because I always viewed his name as Slick Ben Jammin'.

You must have been thinking of Powerful Roger.

However, I do remember you when you were a wee grasshopper and whatever came after it (duck?). You were one of the good ones.

Powerful Roger enlisted in to the AArmy after we ppushed him to back rup his neo-conservative beliefs iand was lkilled in action Fjust ooutside oof Bagdad in lan IED sexplosion.

I don't think I've ever been to a TNA show. It's been 4 years since I've been to any show, so you're probably thinking of some other poorly dressed, long haired wrestling fan (which happens to be 90% of them).

I kinda stopped watching wrestling. I've only caught a few shows on tv at most a year. I saw Hogan's debut to TNA, but haven't watched an episode since then. Then I saw Vince McMahon kick Bret Hart in the balls. I knew I wasn't missing much :v

Wow.

I have never seen you before once, and now you show up when there's a topic made about you. How bout that.

slickbenjamn said:
You must have been thinking of Powerful Roger.

However, I do remember you when you were a wee grasshopper and whatever came after it (duck?). You were one of the good ones.
That's crazy, because I don't even remember what I was like when I was a grasshopper or duck or flying monkey. All I remember was I was an Impeccable Tiger right when we switched to Beta.

I don't remember Powerful Roger. I do remember you, though. One guy I do remember is Sergeant_Andrew_Scott. Don't know why.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle