Things Longo does that annoy you

LinksOcarina said:
* He is a big meanie.
I am SO not a big meanie. I do nice stuff all the time. For example, I fixed Stal's image when he fucked it up.

See? Big meanie my ass.

We had another topic JUST like this, but Stal instead of Longo. This, however, will not stop me from posting in this thread:

- He always says he's expecting mail, and makes me get it. Also, he NEVER gets mail.
- Keeps using up all the toilet paper, and never buys more.
- Burps in his sleep. Somehow.
- Whenever anyone says the words "star" or "wars", he'll rant about how Avatar sucks and its just an attempt to be the new Star Wars.
- Doesn't cuddle.
- When you sneeze, he just looks at you, and then turns away, remaining ever so silent.

Rakon said:
We had another topic JUST like this, but Stal instead of Longo.
Yep. There was a link to that thread in the FIRST POST. Damn, Rakon, GET ON THE BALL NIGGA! I expect better from you!

Also, have I really become the new Stal? Because despite how proud I would be, I'm still no Stal. I'm trying to learn, though, so that must count for something.

Also, who changed the wordfilter for "nigga" to "homie?" That's lame. It should be "minority friend of mine."

Daddio said:
deal-with-it.png

LOLz.. yeah people couldn't do anything but to deal with it.

keepithowitis said:
^Pretty sure it's the -er that's changed to "minority friend of mine". But of course, that's not our word. ;)
So it has. Nigga by itself shouldn't be wordfiltered though. I mean, chink and gook and spic and kraut and mick and pollock and nip and wanker and brazillian and wop and faggot aren't wordfiltered, so why is nigga?

Longo_2_guns said:
keepithowitis said:
^Pretty sure it's the -er that's changed to "minority friend of mine". But of course, that's not our word. ;)
So it has. Nigga by itself shouldn't be wordfiltered though. I mean, chink and gook and spic and kraut and mick and pollock and nip and wanker and brazillian and wop and faggot aren't wordfiltered, so why is nigga?

If you're going to use it as a slur, at least spell it right, you jackass.

Who the hell says nigg-er anyway? It's nigg-a - always.

Come along you little nigg-er, weve got some caviar to crumple our darling little taste buds over.

*When I join chat, he doesn't say "Hi UghRochester."
*He inspired Stal to make more gifs of "Deal with it."

Krowsnose said:
Longo's stupid hair! I HATE IT I HATE IT
A few months ago I actually cut my hair for the first time in literally two and a half years. Shit's so much easier to manage now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle