Things Longo does that annoy you

De-Ting

Rookie
* He eats with his mouth open.
* He throws his pants in the laundry with his socks and undies balled up inside.
* He leaves the soda on the counter after pours himself a glass, with the cap still off.
* Every time you bring a date home, he yells out "Dude! Where's the crab shampoo?"
* He sets your alarm clock to go off at 2 AM.
* He always tells the waiter it's your birthday.
* He eats all of the frosting in the Oreos and puts the cookies back in the bag.
* He never brings you back something from the concession stand, even if you asked.
* Every time he goes to the bathroom, he says "I'm gonna go cock my Longo 2 Guns."
* He hijacks your thread without any idea for a topic.

http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13323&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

De-Ting said:
* He always tells the waiter it's your birthday.
anger_photo.jpg

I hate it when people do that! :evil:

De-Ting said:
* He hijacks your thread without any idea for a topic.
You're one to talk, De-ting!

he takes bubble baths and doesn't rinse the soap out of the tub afterwards s i get soap scum

when he eats cheetos he wipes his fingers on the arm of the couch

he'll masturbate into a sock and throw into my laundry, my clean laundry.

he sings "my humps" in b minor all day

he read the bible and now he acts educated, not religious, but EDUCATED

He keeps talking about how he gave blackstar a bj and how gay blackstar is for it and then goes cry when he won't return his phone calls. enough you two, just kiss and make up already.

*Said his bikini for that one contest was folded clothing
*Told De-Ting to make this topic
*Keeps trolololing me

*Ate some fruit then said, "HEY GUY!" so all the food in his mouth sprayed all over my face.

*Said there was a monsoon coming, but he just flooded the sink.

*Ate a steak pie ALL TO HIMSELF! Without sharing a piece.

*He once played pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, and pinned the tail to his penis.

*Once went to Buckingham Palace gates just so he could shout, "Yo queenie! I'm fumblin'!"

*He's just too damn long.

UghRochester said:
*Told De-Ting to make this topic
* He didn't tell me to make this topic.
* I spend hours looking for the remote, and he was sitting on it the whole time.
* He always sneezes on me.
* He got an empty apple juice jug and went through the trouble of resealing it with a soldering gun, after he filled it up with urine, and placed it in the fridge.
* When I'm talking to people about how I want to be a video game director, he always adds "An evil video game director?"

*He always forgets his wallet when he invites me out to lunch.
*He kicks animals.
*He lays on the couch after getting back from the gym.
*He only tips 6% of the check...that is, he makes sure I do.

We adore you, pearls of wisdom flow out of your mouth like something unbelievably unimaginable and stuff.

He once found a baby raccoon on the side of the road and nursed it back to health. He then kicked it in the head then shoved it up Mattays ass, we now call him Davy Crocket

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod