Not Another Christmas Topic!

schimmel

Rookie
Actually it is. This time it's about your favorite TV Christmas special. Name it, talk about it, see who likes the same ones as you. Sure, it's not the most quality topic, but being in the spirit of the season I feel we need it.

Mine has to be "A Very Venture Christmas" where the boys summon a Christmas daemon who spanks and humps anyone naughty until Christmas day comes. Then he just leaves.

What are your favorite Christmas specials?

schimmel said:
Mine has to be "A Very Venture Christmas" where the boys summon a Christmas daemon who spanks and humps anyone naughty until Christmas day comes. Then he just leaves.
No words can aptly describe my face after reading this sentence.

..More info?

A Very Venture Christmas is a great Christmas special.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force with The Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From the Future is also hilarious.

UK Christmas TV is just the classics on the day, I fucking love it! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Santa Claus...they're all ace.

Although, I think there's a thing on UK Gold where they're going to do a Christmas Special of certain TV Series for every day of Christmas?...something like that...mala back me up!!

madster111 said:
schimmel said:
No words can aptly describe my face after reading this sentence.

..More info?

I could give you more info, or you could watch it. The episode is only 11 minutes long (a half episode in Venture standards) but it's cartoon gold.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation...it's on 5 different channels at any given time in the 2 weeks leading up to Christmas, but it never gets old to me.

"No I can't, Clark. I had to have the plate in my head changed...every time Catherine would fire up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget where I was for a half hour or so"

Pretty much any version of A Christmas Carol. My favorite is an older one that was called Scrooge in the UK.

Oh, Olive the Other Reindeer, no doubt. As far as animated TV Christmas movies with Cameron Diaz go, that one tops the list. Olive's not even a reindeer, she's a dog, and yet somehow convinces everybody that she is indeed a reindeer, and then learns how to fly, saving Christmas and capturing everyone's hearts. Mind you, the last time I saw it, I was in third grade, and was duly convinced that nothing could possibly kick more ass than that movie, so if you feel compelled to watch it, remember that.

Oh, the original Frosty the Snowman cartoon. Ever seen that? There's a funny audio glitch at one point and a kid totally says "booce" when he was supposed to say "bruce." Hence, booce was one of the words my brothers and I used on an every day basis growing up.

Good times...

I really dislike Christmas specials, but I do enjoy a couple of South Park ones (Red Sleigh Down and Woodland Critter Christmas are the best)

The Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart...at least until they make one with Sean Connery...

And Yay, I've found the Very Venture Christmas : link

A christmas story
original rudolf
the santa clause
original frosty
chimunks christmas
pinky and the brain christmas
daffy ducks christmas

2h3mvqt.jpg

I'm so disillusioned with Christmas. I hate pretty much everything about Christmas, when I compare it with what it was when I was five.

Call me Ebenezer if you like, but bastardisations of pagan rituals designed to ward off the coming winter just don't do it for me anymore.

Back on topic, I love how Chris's Tiny Tim appears so nonchalant about his poverty. He's got a real gangsta lean going on.

Screw it: A Very Merry Muppet Christmas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod