For my next trick...

Bretimus_v2

So tired.
Hey guys, I'm just sitting here annoyed. Have you ever taken the time to type up a post and you forget about it. You figure, I posted something. Good for me. Then, the topic pops back up and...like magic your post has disappeared! Frickin magic!

Where do these magically missing missives mysteriously migrate? Best guesses? And if you have any idea, what other things that just go missing are there with my vanishing posts?

I blame Dan.

Also, car keys.

Also, I lost my watch earlier today, which was a bit scary since it's an Omega. So, yeah.

Interestingly enough and if years of cop shows have taught me anything it often comes down to access and opportunity. He has access to steal my posts and lives close enough to you that filching your watch could be accomplished.

Primary suspect: Dan.

Jewelry in general isn't for me. Which is why most of mine in the past was hemp or jute. Other things that I've lost my Oakley prescription glasses. I'm so baffled as to where these things went. And part of me thinks there somehow hidden in my car, but here we are a year later.

Sunglasses are the worst, because they break or disappear like it's nothing.

I used to wear a watch daily, but I stopped when I lost it. So I'm starting wearing one again.

You not just look at your phone when you need the time?

That being said, I love watches as an accessory. It makes me look a lot more sophisticated.

PS - blame Dan.

I'm with MattAY. Watches are expensive and you can just look at your phone for the time.

But damn do they look sweet.

Also, blame Dan. Sorry Dan. It just seems like the right thing to do.

What you see are letters. They combine to make words. The words combine to make sentences. Left to right. Top to bottom.

I take mental notes of everything I do. Rarely do I not revisit something to see if it's the way I remember it.

I can tell you for a fact that some of my missing posts were indeed stolen...by Dan.

Longo_2_guns said:
Sunglasses are the worst, because they break or disappear like it's nothing.
This is why i only buy cheap glasses. My mate had some nice ray-bans that lasted about 3 weeks before he lost them. Meanwhile, my cheap-ass glasses have lasted me over 8 months. One side of the ear... stick... thing is broken off, but i haven't got a replacement because i love em too much. They're massive, with very thick plastic and the frame is steel. Weight a good 4x the weight normal glasses do, even missing a piece.

I'm also one of those people who don't get the appeal of watches. My phone is infinitely more convenient. Can be read at 1pm in full sunlight or 3am in absolute darkness, automatically sets itself for the time-zone i'm in, has the full date on it and an alarm clock.

People use watches? I use a smartphone for everything.

I smell a cover up........and it oddly smells like a man with 2guns.

Only took a page to get on topic - I seriously have never had that occurance happen to me. [occurance and happen in the same sentence ok? saying the same thing twice?]

So...shit Bret...shit! Only quirky things this forum has done to me is say my post hasn't posted with an error code, only to find it actually DID post the same amount of times I clicked the sumbit button.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle