To archive with it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bazooka56 said:
malakian said:
I think the real question is was it close worthy, and the real answer is no.

Somehow agreed.

Thanks for bringing back a third page topic...

In all seriousness, maca are you just going to close the topic and let it die? Archieve it? or reopen it?

T4C and Forum Warfare are part of our history, they defiantly deserve something besides being closed and forgotten.

Look, there is no point complaining. This decision is final. The Forum Warfare topic was a joke from the start, T4C was not. T4C sparked a huge and mostly fruitful discussion. Forum warfare did not. It is mentioned in GR's wikipedia entry. That should be enough.

Clearly in my brain I'm still a moderator, so I'm going to be opinionated too. My suggestion is archiving the GR pedophile topic. It's a bit tasteless on the outset of it but it has some GR history in there that's affected some big names of the chatter zone section. It's exactly the kind of thing people will want to re-read.

JCD said:
Look, there is no point complaining. This decision is final. The Forum Warfare topic was a joke from the start, T4C was not. T4C sparked a huge and mostly fruitful discussion. Forum warfare did not. It is mentioned in GR's wikipedia entry. That should be enough.

Traitor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle