What do you hate most in a game?

Games are fun, but there are just those annoying little things that happen that can ruin a game. What I hate, slow loading times, game freezes, bad camera angles, and platforming glitches. What is it that you hate?

i hate GLITCHES!!!!!

DAMN YOU GAME TESTERS!!!!! if i was a tester.. i woulda caught that... now my character is stuck in a wall!!!
GRRRRR ( >_< )

I hate it when the camera decides its going to do its own thing...which generally involves swinging crazily into a wall and not coming out until you have either died or fallen or something.

when games ruin the plot.

EG in FFX

***POSSIBLE SPOILER***

when they reveal he's a dream! that was just bolx and ruined it for me. the story was fine before that!

Has anyone ever played a war or strategy game (I'm talking the "hardcore" kind, hexes, all sorts of modifiers, etc) that runs in real time? And then, the farther you progress, the more stuff happens. And then, naturally, the game slows down. To a crawl.

So annoying.

Well, that's odd. I only had ammo issues in Resident Evil 4 once.

Oh, and to add to the discuss... *smash* *FFX battle music plays*

I think it's pretty obvious here what I mean.

UrbanMasque said:
i hate when games dont show nudity...
..i've been dying to know what lara croft looks like naked.
get the game on PC, and there is a patch you can get for it (the older ones, cant remember which..) :wink:

Stupid limitations or missing features. Some games lack certain modes, or lock you out of them most of the time... Yeah.

Tyrranis said:
Well, that's odd. I only had ammo issues in Resident Evil 4 once.

Oh, and to add to the discuss... *smash* *FFX battle music plays*

I think it's pretty obvious here what I mean.

Did you play on easy?

UrbanMasque said:
i hate when games dont show nudity...
..i've been dying to know what lara croft looks like naked.
thats why some person like you made a picture once of lara croft and that dday was the day hentai was made.

Thinking back now, I don't think in the PS2 version you could select difficulty.. but you could in the Gamecube one? I think .. becuase when I played through it on the GC it seemed pretty easy the whole way through.. but I just picked it up on the ps2 and I was struggling constantly to have a decent amount of ammo. or maybe I just got sucky at the game over time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle