Most difficult games you've played

213EDD said:
kingg5 said:
TheJx4 said:
kingg5 said:
Didin't they remake it just to make it easier?

Sigma? Yeah.
Ninja Gaiden 3 looks even easier.
Maybe that's what 213 was playing. Any game on the virtual boy. Just because you end up with brain hemoraging before you could be a game.

PSHH you think i'd buy a game that has had 2+ remakes before a #2 is out your sadly mistaken. I can still remember all the DLC i bought for Ninja gaiden 2 and also the fact that lvling up your starter sword is a no no. Appreciate being labeled as '213' though :lol:
I'm too lazy to type anything else.

I'm suprised no-one mentioned the Devil May Cry series, it was challenging, but not supremely difficult.

Ikaruga is a really hard game, but enjoyable if you like shooters.

Dark Souls which I'm still playing now is intensely difficult at times, bossfights in particular can be really hazardous to your sanity.

Did anyone ever find the Sonic the Hedgehog special stages infuriating to defeat?

MarkyBee said:
I'm suprised no-one mentioned the Devil May Cry series, it was challenging, but not supremely difficult.

Ikaruga is a really hard game, but enjoyable if you like shooters.

Dark Souls which I'm still playing now is intensely difficult at times, bossfights in particular can be really hazardous to your sanity.

Did anyone ever find the Sonic the Hedgehog special stages infuriating to defeat?

That's why.

20090416.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle