Most Irritating Game Enemy

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Boringman54, Oct 28, 2007.

1. HK-47

HK-47 Rookie

The Rodians in Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast, or atleast until i know where they are. Those Tenloss Distruptor Rifles can take off a crap load of HP

2. crazycracker22

The black ninjas in ninja gaiden. you get to close the gang rape you you get to far away they throw bombs at you.

3. Lord_Fornelius

The dolls with large blades in Genma Onimusha (no matter what, you can't kill them)
    The Block Heads in Okami (the last one made me throw and break my controller)
    any monster in Gothic

4. Ted Wolff

Ted Wolff Rookie

Some cock in Silent Bomber, I can't recall which one it's been so long since I played the game.

Thing is, I knew exactly the strategy to beat him after playing for so long and I'd still get killed ):

5. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

i laso say those stupid medusa heads from the original castlevania, they jst keep coming out of nowhere and weaving around and I HATED THEM

6. Grey

Grey Rookie

Banshees from Final Fantasy XI. Even when you're a stupidly high level they can still be very annoying and take an aggravating amount of time to chop down. Not worth the hassle so I used to just run past them and head for zone.

7. Hawk_one

Hawk_one Rookie

The last Hunt in FF XII. After about an hour or so of fighting, whittling down its HP carefully, and generally making sure I wouldn't need to use any Ethers (or so seldom that I'd definitely not run out of them), I discovered that I only had done about ten-fifteen percent of its total HP. And that I need to keep this going for ages, sometimes switching strategy slightly as his attack pattern changes.

Yeah right. I'm a -very- patient gamer in some respects, but this was just ridicolous and annoying. So I quit the fight.

8. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

the wizard element changing guy from FF3 on DS. He'd change his element weakness just before I was about to cast the speall of his original weakenss! what a jackass.

seems minor to all of yours, nothings made me chuck my controller at the screen :eek:

9. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

well u cudnt cuz if u did, ur DS wud be destroyed and unplayble

10. ghostlymatty

ghostlymatty Guest

i know this is an older game but the playstation one game "driver" gets my vote, the last level almost made me want to hold a gun to my playstation and threaten it to let me win.

11. PlayMadness

PlayMadness Rookie

How could no one have said the most horrible gaming villan of all time??

The z block from Tetris! The one shaped:

O O
    _ O O

J/k, I'd say the Like-Like from Zelda. Drove me mad.

12. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

u do know my forum is most irritating ENEMY, not most irritating game

13. SkaRobot

SkaRobot Rookie

youre right, but youve got to have realized by now that irrelevant responses are inevitable.

14. CTHunter777

CTHunter777 Rookie

I have two (sorry if it is only one I couldn't decided)
    General RAAM on insane
    and.....
    (someone must agree to this) That one boss in Ninja Gaiden I sadly don't remeber her name but she was this pinkish purple thing I think her name was Alma.

15. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

oh its ok if u hav two, u can say as many as u want

16. CTHunter777

CTHunter777 Rookie

(sign of relief)
    thanks then I'll add Megatron from the first Transformers game on PS2 (hey it was good and I liked it okay don't hate me for playing Transformers games)

17. DocMoc

DocMoc Rookie

the hammer brother right before Bowser in the level 8 castle. I always had to face him as regular Mario and nine times out of ten, he beat me.

18. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

oh i just remembered, the fire koopas in super paper mario who are standing on the stairs in Count Bleck's castle, they would always get rid of lik 10 of my health and i have limited health items and there are always lik 2 of them in a row so that means they get rid of 20 of my health

19. ghostlymatty

ghostlymatty Guest

well what exactly would i call the enemy in that game, "the guy driving the other car" or the car itself? cause they weren't to specific on who the other guy actually was.

20. masterchris

masterchris Rookie

Dude. That sun was so easy to evade. Just jump every time he swoops down.
    If anything, the most challenging part of that level was the tornado you had to jump just right through.

As for irritating enemies, Kirie in Fatal Frame was pretty irritating, if she touches you, you instantly die. She's the final boss in the game and you have to defeat her to win.
    But the worst part about her is that she can literally pop up randomly at any point in the game, and if she does at any point other than the final battle you cannot kill her and end up dying. Grr.