Most Irritating Game Enemy

i still found it annoying and the tornado was pretty easy to pass once you get the hang of it, which for me was pretty fast

Boringman54 said:
For me, the most irritating would have to be the evil sun from Super Mario Bros 3. He was just so hard to pass and he would keep swooping down and killing me. Another irritatiing one is Jack Thompson. VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!

for me king kufa. . lol

^ That was anoying. It felt like getting injured and losing health was pretty random. And it lasts too long.

UrbanMasque said:
Chocobo's in FF: Tactics.
and marlboros in FFVIII

Most annoying FFT random battle: Two yellow chocobos, two chemists, and a monk with chakra and revive on a freakin mostly flat level.

CTHunter777 said:
General RAAM on insane

How could I forget RAAM? I'd had my 360 for one day and broke my headset in a fit of anger trying to beat RAAM. Didn't help that my co-op player kept running into the darkness.

Oh yeah, Scrabs in Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee. They weren't so bad in Exodus, because they were more spread out. But I remember spending far too long evading Scrabs in that game trying to get into the temple... where things got harder.

Nimajneb said:
Sjvan0 said:
UrbanMasque said:
marlboros in FFVIII

That's definitely one of them. Cliffracers from Morrowind are another.

I agree. I HATE Cliffracers!!! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!!!!

Monsters in Morrowind are always coming out from the sky, or holes, or places that where you can't see them. And they're always faster than you are. Always...

nurburgring on GT4, the 24 hour endurance race

to win those a spec points, it took me 3 days, leaving the game on pause after wordsm waking up, and giving it a go again

almost drove me nuts, I won by half a lap

Icepick said:
nurburgring on GT4, the 24 hour endurance race

to win those a spec points, it took me 3 days, leaving the game on pause after wordsm waking up, and giving it a go again

almost drove me nuts, I won by half a lap
That's retarded. I only ever did the endurance races in GT3 and they were never that long. I don't think I could've handled it.

almost all the bosses in FFX. Damn! They were tough! But the irony is that I haven't stuck at some of te bosses, I am stuck at a riddle

And1-themaster said:
almost all the bosses in FFX. Damn! They were tough! But the irony is that I haven't stuck at some of te bosses, I am stuck at a riddle
I haven't met a hard boss in that game yet.

Boringman54 said:
I haven't met a hard boss in that game yet.
I imagine that FF X is a bit harder when you're a 13-year old Croatian, though.

But for someone like you and me, I agree that FF X is definitely not hard. Well, the later Dark Aeons and Penance were pretty damn hard optional bosses, but your version doesn't even have them, does it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod