What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just beat Bully :D

Scholarship Edition is the port for 360 and PC. There are four extra classes and about 10 extra missions.

Of the four extra classes, only 1 is any good. Only bother with Geography. Skip the rest.

Such a great game, though.

used44 said:
I just might go for the 100%
I thought the exact same thing when I started playing. Then I got to like 70% and finished.

Fuck doing jobs. I had like $2,000 and I didn't even try. Fuck getting the clothing. Fuck everything!

I actually had Bully on my shelf for about a year before I decided to replay it. Same with the time we all played Just Cause 2.

We should totally start a games club, though. We almost did that with Shivering Isles, but it didn't quite work.

Shinobi on PS2.

I bought it for 3 bucks like a year ago and completely forgot I did, so I'm trying to rush through it this weekend while I'm down here because my last functioning PS2 controller is probably going to bite the dust soon.

Up to Stage 6-A so I have a good chance of finishing it tomorrow.

On the final level of Simpsons Hit and Run, where I have to get from the Plant to the Playground with a fragile barrel of toxic waste in a minute.

Now I remember why I called it quits before.

bbgshotgun-300x225.png

Playing BB GUN on my PSP for once. <.<

Aside from that More Dota 2

Wow, playing through MW3 Spec Ops on Veteran, solo.

It's a MUCH better game when it forces you to play carefully, wow....didn't know it could be this fun.
Trying to figure out why the Spec Ops missions offer more than the campaign? There's a lot of different paths you can take and things like that.
If anyone has MW3/Black Ops on PS3...ya know where to find me. PSN: TheJx4 (who woulda guessed?)

What the fuck is wrong with me. Tons of games in my backlog, even unopened ones, and I buy Bully, Darksiders, and Final Fantasy XIII. I've started Bully and Darksiders. I'm more likely to finish Darksiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master