What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just beat LIMBO. Really enjoyable. Feeling a little burnt out on hardcore games at the moment. Also played a little football manager 2012 last night. Will probably try to do the other half of The Witcher 2 soon. I need to clear some hard drive space, and man, is that a big game.

Persona 3 FES, Aigis in a winter uniform. Best semester ever.
Going to have to replay this with a max Social Link guide, but not before P4.

I might revisit P3P again too, but definitely later in the year when it gets colder and I'm spending a lot more time in doors on the weekends.

Metal Gear Solid 2 on Vita. Gonna try TRANSFARRINGGG.

Longo_2_guns said:
You should complete it. It's honestly one of the best RPGs of this generation, if not ever.

I did forget how addictive it is.

I just completed the Mr. House story...I guess I was pretty close to the end. Plus, that was the coolest story. Mr. House is awesome.

I'm playing through it again on Hardcore mode, but I'm a little worried since that Hoover Damn battle was hard...and I was playing on Easy...ah well!

I was playing Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, because I was 10 or 11 when I played the game and didn't care about the story. So, I borrowed this from friend and quite enjoying it. I love the feature of switching back and forth comparing and contrasting the graphic quality from then and now. There's also Kinect voice features. One of them is "Analyze." It records them in a database and you can check them out in The Library. It looks similar to "Detective Mode" in Batman: Arkham Asylum and/or Batman:Arkhham City.

danielrbischoff said:
I might revisit P3P again too, but definitely later in the year when it gets colder and I'm spending a lot more time in doors on the weekends.

Might as in absolutely? Them social links, and the one for the Home Ec., wasn't smart enough for that one but I will be in the next run.

I was going to try and play one of the DS games on the backlog but Galactrix is crap, Lunar: Dragon Song is crap, Again is disappointing and that leaves Anno 1701. DQ IX I'm not in the mood for and Picross, just doing random puzzles on it.

I'm a 360 consumer so I cant play it, but I've watched a walkthrough online and it definitely is one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen!

I think being forced to play with strangers, and not he able to easily communicate, is one hell of a neat trick.

Simpsons: Hit and Run, the best Simpsons gave I've ever played with the only other one being Bart Simpson vs. The Space Mutants, which taught me to look up games before I buy them.
It's so flawed but still has it's charm, glad I remembered renting it with JK II: Jedi Outcast when I got my GC.

Yup, news broke today that the received a drastic cut back in staffing and would only be support for other ATVI properties. I wish more developers stayed independent like Obsidian and just signed deals with the big publishers (like Platinum and Sega have).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coin Master