What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bully is great. Played a ton of it on PS2, then later got the 360 version and traded it away before really playing it. Kinda regret that.

I got the 360 version for 20 bucks after getting the PS2 version at release. It's worth more than that.

On the second chapter, when you deal with the preppies. Getting all my classes done early so I get the benefits.

They said they were planning on making a Bully 2 when they were done with Max Payne 3. So, yeah, it could happen.

I beat Bully a few weeks ago on PC. It was good, I enjoyed it. Problems, but it was good.

Anyway I'm waiting for the Summer Steam Sale so I'm powering through random fighting games on the PS1 (Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, etc) to kill time.

Ah, the Steam Summer Sale. Someone take my wallet away now.

Picked up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Vita. I might actually finish one of these games now.

danielrbischoff said:
Ah, the Steam Summer Sale. Someone take my wallet away now.

Picked up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Vita. I might actually finish one of these games now.

I've already queued up:

Deus Ex trilogy
VVVVVV

Maybe more to com-HOLY SHIT DEUS EX PACKAGE 75% OFF FOR THE NEXT 11 HOURS.

HELLLOOOOOOOO.

DE GOTY
DE Invisible War
DE Human Revolution
All three Human Revolution expansion packs

60 dollar value for 14.99.

Just bought it. It's not like the summer sale is going to be BETTER than that, and if it is it'll be by like 2 dollars or something.

THE SUMMER HATH BEGUN!

The_Joker said:
Anyway I'm waiting for the Summer Steam Sale so I'm powering through random fighting games on the PS1 (Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, etc) to kill time.

I'm sooo ready for the Summer sale. Could start as early as Thursday this week from what I've read.

I'm assuming it starts July 1st.

****...it just occurred to me that it's possible a game as old as Deus Ex won't run on my computer. Hope it works out. Fingers crossed.

Hm. Crisis averted. It runs! Hurrah.

For the past week or two I haven't had time to play anything but this past weekend provided a ton of free hours and instead of being social I decided to have some long, passionate nights with my xbox. Playing Borderlands with some buds when we're all on and in the mean time I've been putting so much time into Mass Effect 3. The combat is so fun in this one not that it wasn't in the others but for the series the movement and combat mechanics are at their best for the series. The story is good so far but it's gonna hurt when I get to the ending because of all the exciting build up. After I beat ME 3 I'm gonna try that extended cut to see what they did though if I hear it's not worth the time or money then I'll pass.

Ashley got sexy......... But Miranda is better............. What am I saying, these women aren't real.......

Playing New Vegas again. I never actually completed it, but my God - it's good to be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133