What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bretimus_v2 said:
I'm not playing it right now, but I just saw this.

lego_batman_preorder._V146041034_.jpg

AWESOME! BLACK ADAM IN A LEGO SUPER HERO GAME!!!

And then I found out it was a pre-order DLC. Travelers Tales has lost some awesomeness in my mind.

Yes, because I'm sure that decision wasn't made by Warner Bros.

cyberjim2000 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I saw you playing. I considered bothering you, but I'm glad I didn't.

As for me, Knights of the Old Republic 2.

After the long, boring opening segment, I had forgotten how absolutely amazing this game is. My only problem is it runs like crap on the 360.

Yeah, if Obsidian were given more time, they would've done the game justice.
That's the Obsidian story, though. They make amazing games off of existing franchises, but the publisher goes "YOU MUST RELEASE NOW!" which forces them to cut back on things like bug testing and actually completing the game.

And I have a feeling that Black Adam and Captain Cold are gonna be in the new DC fighting game. I'm pretty sure about Captain Cold, hopefully Adam is in it too.

Longo_2_guns said:
I saw you playing. I considered bothering you, but I'm glad I didn't.

As for me, Knights of the Old Republic 2.

After the long, boring opening segment, I had forgotten how absolutely amazing this game is. My only problem is it runs like crap on the 360.

I've been meaning to go back and play that again for quite some time. I remember it being fun, but can't remember anything about the story or characters at all.

Longo_2_guns said:
You should do that. Like I said, besides the beginning and the end, it's an absolutely amazing game.

I've gotten bored with all the games I currently have installed. I really just don't want to play any of them right now. KotOR might be a good change of pace. It's either that, or I was going to buy a F1 game to try our more hardcore realistic racing. For some reason I now think that looks like fun. Damn you Top Gear!

I loved KOTOR 1 but when I rented KOTOR 2 I couldn't get past the intro sequence, I got stuck somewhere and had to return it. I thought it was good but I wish I was able to get farther in the game. I wish either KOTOR 1 or 2 was on XBL marketplace, I could buy it for my mac thru the app store for $20 but I don't like playing games on my mac, it's super old and overheats like a mofo (that might be normal, I don't know much about laptop gaming).

Got received Mass Effect 3 in the mail from gamefly, after work I'm going to give it a spin. I'm anxious to fight the reapers and see what everyone is complaining about

EDIT: Is the From Ashes worth getting? I know I'm just renting Mass Effect 3 but I'm actually willing to buy it and get the additional character/storyline but I was wondering if it really adds to the story and it's worth purchasing.

LBP2 is amazing! I'm wondering why I didn't purchase this! It's just about the most exciting kids game I've played in a while. The music is better. The gadgets are great. I love the jump pads. And the sack bots and their levels just make me smile.

Gungnir for the PSP.

Actually reviewing it for the site I write for, damn good so far. But considering its the team that made Riviera: The Promised Land and Kinights of the Knightmare, I am expecting an above average RTS/RPG anyway.

MW3, recently outfitted my self with nothing but 3 round burst weapons...therefore I'm unstoppable.

Going to runthrough R6 Vegas and play some NBA Jam too.

PLAY BASTION NOW. Holy crap are you bingeing on indie goodness right now.

I still haven't decided between starting Amalur or DXHR, but P3P is nearly in the bag.

I really like Bastion. I had tried a bit before and I loved it. I love it even more now that I was able to get into it a bit more. I don't think that there's anything I dislike about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle