What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bretimus_v2 said:
Guess who just got their first plat?

My boys. They hunted down every last bottle on Sly Cooper 1 HD and it paid them off with a shiny plat trophy. It didn't even require them to get all the speed runs done!
CONGRATS!!
I'm super close to a plat on Resistance: Burning Skies purely because that game's trophies are EEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSY

This was pretty easy. I mean, a 4 and 5 year-old platted this with minimal help from me. I jumped in to beat two of the bosses and find the blueprints on one level so they could find some bottles.

Ting, I know what you're talking about. The platform surfaces are fluffy. So you'll jump and go right through the edges of some of them.

I think Castlevania: LoS might be too difficult for me. I'm not very good at action games Ike this.

Even though I'm still working through my kind of max social links P3P playthough, I decided to start Nocturne tonight too.

I challenge you to a duel.
I beat Matador on my first ever try. Of course, I'm awesome at SMT games. Hell Rider took me a bit, though.
Fog breath is the best. Get it.

Anyway, I started playing New Vegas again. I'm playing as a Chinese girl. Science, Barter, Energy weapons, with low perception, charisma, and strength but high everything Intelligence and Luck.

I'm such a hilarious racist.

I thought Longo would be Japanese if any Asian culture.
Atlus and all.

Speaking of, farmed some Bronze Figurines while waiting for pinkies to show up for another request, but it's a Persona game, which means it can't give me what I want.

I picked up NBA 2K12 again. I really don't know why I ever put it down. I'll now being playing at least two games of that a night.

Just played the Sorcery demo...and I think I ruined my rotator cuff again. No, seriously. Who the hell thought people would want to just spam attacks over and over? That gets mega old, super quick. I envisioned a game where it would be more about using the right spell at the right time, but that demo made it feel like a shooter with no auto-fire and all the bad guys had fast regen. Blech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle