Raptr: What are you playing?

GRColin

Rookie
Well, with the Twitter topic well onto it's second page I figured i'd make my own little topic to share this hidden little gem with you all:

Raptr.com

It's basically Twitter except for gamers.

This is taken from someone's post over at neowin. I didn't want to type my own details out.

I should throw in the fact that you can rate games based on a star rating and Raptr will recommend titles to you based on your rating similar to Netflix.

You can add your identities from XBL, PSN, Wii, Steam, Guitar Hero, and Spore, as well as individual characters from Warhammer and World of Warcraft. You can change exactly what is posted, but it can update when you start playing a game, get an achievement, or hit a new level.

You can also have it automatically update your Twitter, Facebook, FriendFeed, Ping.FM, and Plurk accounts as well.

Your face is dumb!

Yet again, I play so many games at once I can't tell you what I really am playing (Was just multitasking a few minutes ago playing Warhammer 40k and GTA: Chinatown Wars at the same time.)

So uhhh Lethean... what're ya wearing? >.>

Briggsred said:
Your face is dumb!

Yet again, I play so many games at once I can't tell you what I really am playing (Was just multitasking a few minutes ago playing Warhammer 40k and GTA: Chinatown Wars at the same time.)

You play warhammer 40k? Board game or PC? Either way, want a match? :)

Tykk said:
Briggsred said:
Your face is dumb!

You play warhammer 40k? Board game or PC? Either way, want a match? :)

The video game PC version of it, yes perhaps later Tykk my friend, but now i'm off to bed, i'll PM you my username on there.

I'm sorry, what? I can't possibly be the only one annoyed by the constant stream of "this guy is inviting you to join this-and-this site!" mails.

StalfrosCC said:
Most of us just ignore those and then don't talk about it like we are being hounded by our adoring public.

Where did I mention an "adoring public"? In fact, where did I mention, with a single word, the origin of those messages? Or is admitting you have actual friends some kind of taboo in here?

ZankerH said:
StalfrosCC said:
Most of us just ignore those and then don't talk about it like we are being hounded by our adoring public.

Where did I mention an "adoring public"? In fact, where did I mention, with a single word, the origin of those messages? Or is admitting you have actual friends some kind of taboo in here?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

StalfrosCC said:
ZankerH said:
StalfrosCC said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Seriously Stal.
This is how good topics get closed.

You all owe white-noise an apology.

Also, this is probably the only time i'll agree with Longo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod