What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tropico 3. A lot of Tropico 3.

My fucking island keeps going into debt right when things get good. Like, I raise wages to like 50% over the Caribbean average, and then my economy collapses and I have to focus on a new field.

perspicacity.png

Longo_2_guns said:
Tropico 3. A lot of Tropico 3.

My f****** island keeps going into debt right when things get good. Like, I raise wages to like 50% over the Caribbean average, and then my economy collapses and I have to focus on a new field.

Yeah...Tropico 3's economy is quite hard to keep afloat. At least it always is for me.

I really like that, though. The few times I've built a long-term stable economy, I feel really proud and then feel bad because they criticize me for having too much money.

I just picked up ME3 last week and I'm enjoying it a lot.

I also have Arkham Asylum and most of the newest Humble indie bundle to play

I'm going for Halo: Reach on Legendary alone. It is stressful I tell ya. But only 3 missions left! For some reason towards the end, they introduced the brutes and it's actually far easier than the new hombres they brought in.

Not far until I get 325 G points just for this one feat :O. I may cream.

I saw you playing. I considered bothering you, but I'm glad I didn't.

As for me, Knights of the Old Republic 2.

After the long, boring opening segment, I had forgotten how absolutely amazing this game is. My only problem is it runs like crap on the 360.

Nice job Matt. I have one of those playthroughs going too but can't bring myself to keep trying.

I am inching closer and closer to the end of Persona 3 Portable.

Dang, Matt, that's intense. I'm guessing the missing achievements are all the ridiculous online ones?

Just working through LBP2 with the kids.

One day away from Summer School in P3, but finally have enough smarts to talk to the guy at the shrine on Sunday and not go on a date with Yuko and he tells me the dog jacked his shit.

Shit.

Longo_2_guns said:
I saw you playing. I considered bothering you, but I'm glad I didn't.

As for me, Knights of the Old Republic 2.

After the long, boring opening segment, I had forgotten how absolutely amazing this game is. My only problem is it runs like crap on the 360.

Yeah, if Obsidian were given more time, they would've done the game justice.

I'm not playing it right now, but I just saw this.

lego_batman_preorder._V146041034_.jpg

AWESOME! BLACK ADAM IN A LEGO SUPER HERO GAME!!!

And then I found out it was a pre-order DLC. Travelers Tales has lost some awesomeness in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle