Which game are you anticipating the most in 2007?

Just like the title says.

• God of War 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal Gear Solid 4

• Resident Evil 5

• Grand Theft Auto IV

• Halo 3

• Super Smash Bros Brawl

• Other

• Total voters

GhostTrip

Rookie
For me it's God of War 2, simply because I won't be able to afford a next gen console untill the price drops so I won't be getting any of the other games I mentioned anytime soon. Of course, if I could afford a PS3 it would be Metal Gear Solid 4.

I didn't list Final Fantasy XIII or Silent Hill 5 since those games may pushed untill 2008.

edit, damn I forgot to put in "other" as a selection and now I can't edit the poll.

EDIT: But I can. :)

-tno

Halo 3 for the win. Don't own an Xbox but it damn sure is my fav console game second to James Bond: Goldeneye on N64.

MGS4, the MGS series is so compelling and it looks like this game might be the best reason to get a PS3.

I voted 'Other', purely for one game that might be pushed back to 2007. As it stands, it has a late 2006 release date.

UT2007_logo_sm.jpg

I picked GTA, because I want to see the pretty new graphics, and hope for online play!

Also the enviorment's should be awesome. TO THE MAX!

Next would be MGS 4 to see how it's going to be :), and for the love of the MGS series.

Well, after realising that my previous entry may not be valid, I change my vote from 'Other' for UT2007, to 'Other' for C&C3.

Tyrranis said:
Well, after realising that my previous entry may not be valid, I change my vote from 'Other' for UT2007, to 'Other' for C&C3.

I voted for Halo, just because I will cry when I have it in my sweaty hands, but if I had a second vote; it would go 'Other' for C&C3.

Kudos to you Tyrranis, Kudos to you sir.

I voted RE5, but Mass Effect looks pretty awesome, as do some of the adventure games coming out for 360, like Alone in the Dark and Lost Planet.

Oh, yeah, and God Hand. :-D

Spore. Pretty much the only game in the future I am looking foward to. Gaming has become very unoriginal so nothing coming up interests me ebcause everything is either a sequel, trying to copy off of some other big game, or just flat out aint doing nothing new. I mean cmon, every single game in that poll is a sequel. See! SEE...! That is exactly my point.

It doesn't mean they aren't fun games. Hell i've bought like ten different years of madden, but it gets better every time.

I voted for RE5, even though I don't know that much about it yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod