What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my fault we're both playing an intense game at the exact same time, and are at the exact same point in it.

And we don't have a Witcher 2 thread! And I hate making threads!

Longo_2_guns said:
Not my fault we're both playing an intense game at the exact same time, and are at the exact same point in it.

And we don't have a Witcher 2 thread! And I hate making threads!

Exactly!

StudioTan said:
Anyone else playing Rock of Ages? I got it free off PS Plus. It's the rock!
Yes. And aside from the fact that Rock of Ages starts playing in my head every single time I think about the game, it's a very charming experience.

Picked up the new ghost recon today, honestly as a long time GR fan I like it. Sure the beta disappointed a lot of people but I played mostly singleplayer today and the campaign is fun.

Beat Max Payne 3, Rockstar did a great job and New York Minute is a fun mode. I'm actually playing it not because of achievements but I find it a good balance between challenging and fun. Dan you're right I gave multiplayer another go and it's a ton of fun. If I bought the game I would definitely have found the value of the price in the multiplayer (or New York Minute). I love that feeling of being told you have a vendetta on you and defeating them before they get you. Takes domination on a whole new level

I just whipped out the Final Fantasy 9. Playnig it in bed, I was like, "I'll just play for the first 20 minutes"...ending up doing a 2 hour shift - glorious!

How about when you tried to leap through the gate into the aqueduct, came up four feet short, and then I SAVED YOU by jumping over you and murdering that poor prone Brazilian guy who was just lying there stunned.

If you don't have time for it, send it to me.

Escape From Monkey Island, not the best in the series but good in it's own right.

Started up Persona 3 FES and I can see how P4 improved so much over P3 on the interface and creating conveniences.
Which only makes me appreciate P4 even more.

I beat Super Mario World on the SNES for the first time. Fucking awesome game. I'm waiting for my room mate to finish Prototype 2 so I can have the TV all I want for Uncharted 3. Which I will get soon.

Rolling through the SP of ME3. Really like it, there is a sense of urgency that I never felt in 2.

Also, playing a lot of LEGO Harry Potter. My sons bought it with their allowance/tooth fairy/grandparent money.

Playing Castlevania:SOTN, forgot how much I love this game. Easily the most enjoyable PS1 classic I've picked up.

Still working my way through P3 FES, but the wife hates it. She dislikes anime a great deal, so I have to find free time to get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod