What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattAY said:
Halo Reach for the ol' cheevos. I'm trying to play it on Legendary alone, but the Nightfall mission is f****** hard! I was on that mission for 3 hours on the weekend before I gave up!
That was the last mission I beat on Legendary solo before putting the game back in the case. :evil:

You see a dirty tree, plus a dirty tree, plus a dirty tree.. That equal 99. Now, see how easy that is? So what time do you want me to start Monday?

EDD213 gave generously me a guest pass for Killing Floor and now after few hours of playing I have the full version.

Anyone up for some GR Killing Floor someday? If you don't have the game, I have 2 guest passes to give away.

Just sent back bad company 2 and fight night champions, both great games. Hoping they send me Alan wake.

Downloaded Dead Space 2 Severed last night, played a little bit. It's more of the same...but I LOVE the same!

Anything that can get me through the next week. Tried Morrowind, modded the crap out of it, then Oblivion, modded the crap out of that. But the anticipation is to great.

Maybe I'll just sleep steadily for an entire week *ponders*

the_mighty_toast said:
Anything that can get me through the next week. Tried Morrowind, modded the crap out of it, then Oblivion, modded the crap out of that. But the anticipation is to great.

Maybe I'll just sleep steadily for an entire week *ponders*
Play something completely antithetical to Elder Scrolls. Mirroring and Oblivion will just remind you of what you're anticipating.

Returned Arkham City in the mail today, loved it and beat it but unfortunately I didn't get to find every puzzle/trophy and the hostages but it I'm not 100%-ing for good reason. I'm returning Batman so I can ensure that I will get Skyrim which I'm excited for. I briefly played oblivion and didn't get far at all do to Blockbuster's stupid 5 day rental thing (this was years ago). WHen I get to play Skyrim I'll still be very new to the series so I'll have to do some research about the gameplay mechanics to make sure I know what the hell I'm doing

danielrbischoff said:
^Skyrim is still very deep for old-timers (tiny) but newcomers will feel very welcome too.

Something tells me Skyrim won't be as good as Morrowind considering the step back that Oblivion was...is it too much to ask for to actually progress game quality?

Green_Lantern said:
danielrbischoff said:
^Skyrim is still very deep for old-timers (tiny) but newcomers will feel very welcome too.

Something tells me Skyrim won't be as good as Morrowind considering the step back that Oblivion was...is it too much to ask for to actually progress game quality?
Is it too much to ask for to quit crying about them changing games enough to make them unique? ._.?

Unique doesn't mean good. Especially when it's a dumbed down version of the last one. With dragons instead of gates.

Though I wonder how Daniel knows what the other games were like when he didn't play them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod