What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers schmoilers. The only people who post in this forum all seemed to be playing DXHR at the same time.

used44 said:
Oh, like I said, I never let her die so I never saw the body later. That's the part the was confusing me. Also when Kijan said something about needles.

Sorry for confusing you, I wanted to say needless. :(

Kijan said:
used44 said:
Oh, like I said, I never let her die so I never saw the body later. That's the part the was confusing me. Also when Kijan said something about needles.

Sorry for confusing you, I wanted to say needless. :(

I know I was just goofing with you.

TheJx4 said:
I'm not even allowed to play games during the week anymore...so yeah, BF3 is a no go.
Why?

I hope Bret is taking notes because this is how he'll have to discipline his boys while his daughter gets candy and treats and new clothes and shoes.

Dan, nothing fixes behavior problems like a trip into the crawlspace.

This is so a joke. In no way, shape or form is this real. Not even in an alternate dimension would a shady version of me with a goatee do this.

danielrbischoff said:
TheJx4 said:
I'm not even allowed to play games during the week anymore...so yeah, BF3 is a no go.
Why?

I hope Bret is taking notes because this is how he'll have to discipline his boys while his daughter gets candy and treats and new clothes and shoes.

My dad says I'm spending too much time playing games. When, in fact, my oldest brother uses my PS3 twice as much as I do. It's just, whenever my dad surfaces from the dark depths of his room, I'm playing Call of Duty or something.

He never sees me when I'm doing three 1000 word essays and stupid math homework.

Halo Reach for the ol' cheevos. I'm trying to play it on Legendary alone, but the Nightfall mission is fucking hard! I was on that mission for 3 hours on the weekend before I gave up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod