What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am increasingly concerned about the rapid degradation of my copy of NCAA Football 10, every day it just seems to get messed up a little more, and I suspect in a week or so it'll reach the point where it won't read anymore, and I'll have to go drop another $10 on a copy. This has actually led me to keep my hands of my X360...

But my nephew traded in a good chunk of his games this week and got himself a copy of Batman: Arkham City, which he promptly dropped on me (love his little soul) to beat for him. So, that is what I'm on now.

Playing Dark Souls right now and as you may have guessed it... I'm getting by ass kicked.

Still love the game though! :D

Lots of Dark Souls too...Definitely a GotY contender IMO, if not one of the better games this generation.

Also have a bunch of other games I either need to start, or just started...Got Dragon Age 2 from Goozex the other day, it seems alright so far. Picked up SotC/Ico for $15 but haven't started it (Played SotC back in the day). And have to start Disgaea 4 one of these days. Got a $50 gift card the other day too, so I MAY pick up Arkham City with that, but I'm not really sure yet.

TheJx4 said:
Is it installed to the hard drive?

No, 5 gig install and I've only got a 20 gig hard drive. With a few add on packs already on it, I can't really give up space like that. Its only $10, the disc wasn't in great condition when I bought it. Anyways, its about time for me to upgrade to a new year.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Kijan said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Just finished Deus Ex...hmmmm, what now?

More Deus Ex? Missing Link? :D

Is the DLC any good? But seriously, I'm going trophy hunting. There has got to be stuff that I missed in there.

Do you know that you can save a certain character after a certain event that which seems, at first glance, impossible? :D

Kijan said:
Do you know that you can save a certain character after a certain event that which seems, at first glance, impossible? :D
I found that out after my first playthrough and it blew me away. That was the only moment in the game where I felt very emotionally affected. I was so sad! I'm playing through again to save that character.

I did that on only my second try. Like a boss. With a belly full of energy bars. And a satchel full of EMP grenades.

danielrbischoff said:
Kijan said:
I found that out after my first playthrough and it blew me away. That was the only moment in the game where I felt very emotionally affected. I was so sad! I'm playing through again to save that character.

I also didn't know it when I was playing HR for the first time... though I did find the body of the deceased. Needles to say... I felt sad and I admire every game that successfully attaches me to a bunch of pixels with a voice.

On topic: just got killed by the blowdarts guys in Blighttown... fun times. :D

Kijan said:
I also didn't know it when I was playing HR for the first time... though I did find the body of the deceased. Needles to say... I felt sad and I admire every game that successfully attaches me to a bunch of pixels with a voice.

I was playing a reluctantly violent character (lots of takedowns and stun guns), but I actually went back and killed everyone in that building...then I Hurt Locker'ed the corpse. That part made me feel so impotent. Here I am all badass, full of augments and after four attempts, I still couldn't save them.

I think we're thinking of different events. I'm talking about the helicopter crash (and I'm pretty sure Dan is too). What the hell are Kijan and Bret talking about?

used44 said:
I think we're thinking of different events. I'm talking about the helicopter crash (and I'm pretty sure Dan is too). What the hell are Kijan and Bret talking about?

Bret is too. He pm'd me when I asked what was being talked about.

lol, when I replied that it only took me a few tries to win that encounter, he told me i was bragging. :p

Oh, like I said, I never let her die so I never saw the body later. That's the part the was confusing me. Also when Kijan said something about needles.

Naaaaah, never let her die (helicopter crash and calling said person "her"...it's pretty fucking obvious who it is now!) She died on my first try and I was like, ".......no way...what?!....>load previous autosave."

EMP'd that damn robot, then it was as simple as clocking off the barrels to get rid of the majority. BOO YAH baby!

Screw Megan Reed, this chick was WAY hotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod