What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bretimus_v2 said:
MattAY said:
Errr, it makes KILOMETERS more sense to go from small to large....not medium, small, large.

Metric fix.

Kilometers would be those funny little numbers on the speedometer that make you think you are going faster than you really are, correct?

Not dealing with size or length though, we are dealing with a fixed time point! Which means you need a general area to start. Going day first is like telling someone there is a marathon to run in London but not giving them the location of the starting line.

Wait, you guys run over there right?

In topic related news, as of now I'm back to playing my own games. Was going to come up short on bills this month, had to swat the GameFly. Not sure I'm going to be renewing either, been rather pissed the past two months over their refusal to send me any recent titles. Not paying to receive the number 8 game in my queue every time...

Same here but it mainly due to being poor.

Right now, I'm playing Minecraft but not for long now. This kid won't leave me alone. It's bad enough to deal with the game's creepers but to have a creepy kid following you around... is too much for me handle.

Oh, and Final Fantasy Tactics +. Which is a hack someone made to make the game more challenging. I don't know about the legality of it but I do own the PSOne and the original disc so... there.

Finished 007 Blood Stone, now advancing through it on "007" difficulty. One shot and you're dead so I'm inching through checkpoint-to-checkpoint. Pretty fun.

Arkham City should get to me by Monday or Tuesday.

intoTheRain said:
TheJx4 said:
Back to Skylanders. Not really liking UC3's multiplayer anymore, its botched to hell.

What's different about it?

Loved uc2 multi. Only fair balanced shooter in forever.

Damage
Movement
Balance.

Everyone is now a bullet sponge (seriously, it's ridiculous), the movement is slothy, and the G-MAL might as well not exist anymore.

Naughty Dog listen to all of the whiners though, I'm not surprised.

Arkham City! The sled dogs at my local post office delivered it much earlier than expected. Downloading the hefty Catwoman DLC now.

used44 said:
hefty Catwoman

catwoman.jpg

So many things I want to ask but don't know- Brain fart.
Would like to know how many chubby skimpy pics you had to go through, just the number and not more horrid art someone had the scarred mind to draw.

Popped Etrian Odyssey III back in and failed to get the special drop from the Mortal Hunter, and it was the last spawn for days ingame. And defeated Tentacle Princess from the second game, who was toned down and could still whip out a tongue-lashing on my star party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle