What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
used44 said:
...there's a thread or five for that.

:) They are all locked.

I started a character on the game the other night, still in that first town though, just killed some gangsters, did a little exploring. I'm going to be jumping headlong into it in about 15 minutes here. So if you all don't see me for the rest of the day, you know where I am.

Played a FIFA 12 demo the other day. It was alright. Have to check out the full experience sometime soon.

Dark Souls started up on PS3 and thanks to everyone talking it up around here I picked up a copy of Enslaved while I was at Gamestop the other day so I"ll be getting started on that too.

Bretimus_v2 said:
The best part is that it's by Ninja Theory. The worst part is they don't make sequels.

Yeah, I would really like a sequel to Heavenly Swords.

I'm playing the God of War Collection Vol2. Bloody fun returning in the role of Kratos after a long time. I guess I have no other choice than replay the trilogy again.

Playing Ace Combat: Assault Horizon.

It's my first time ever playing an AC game, and it has yet to disappoint me.

If only it was mine. :D

The only thing bad about it so far is the repetition. The levels are really long and drawn out, but there isn't much variety within one level. Attack here, attack there, go attack the place you just attacked.

For example, in mission 3 you're flying an Apache, and you pretty much just attack ground troops and tanks. They seem to randomly spawn and if you're not told to shoot someone/something, you can't.
It's about 15 minutes long and doesn't get exciting until the end, which seems to be the case for each mission.

Dogfighting is really fun though.

Holy crap, I really suck at the Uncharted 3 MP. I'm facing off against a bunch of lvl 35s. What? How have you found the time?

From what I've heard, AH is a pretty crummy Ace Combat game. Like, not nearly on the level 4, 5 & 0 were.

Though I bet TheJx4 wouldn't be the ideal market for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133