What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deus Ex Human Revolution. It's fun! But also immensely frustrating because I force myself to be as flawlessly stealthy as possible.

I had that same problem, though after a while it wasn't too bad. Especially because there was always a way to stealth in, it was just a matter of solving the puzzle.

Crimson Skies for the PC. I was going through a friend's CD case when I saw it. He gave it to me since he didn't like the flight physics (not realistic enough). Gave it a go and it's pretty fun.

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup with the classic Spriggan/Venom Mage of Vehumet, sub classing as a Poison Arrow Gatling Gun. And Haunt.

Got the Serpentine and Decaying Runes and need the last one so wandering around the Abyss for my third.

Currently doing Persona 4.

Basically, I'm level 92, trying to get to level 93 so I can fuse Lucifer. On Expert. And I maxed every single S-Link in the game. And my team is a near invincible Metatron, a near invincible Helel, an overpowered Siegfried, and a buff/debuff Trumpeter.

So, yeah, I'm dominating P4. I think I'm gonna make an Izanagi-No-Okami, just cuz.

I need to get back into Persona 4....I got destroyed by Shadow Kanji a couple weeks ago and haven't felt like grinding up a few levels since then.

Shadow Kanji is probably the toughest boss for me. Yet somehow I was able to beat him on my first try ever, despite being like half out of SP for everyone.

Portal, not Portal 2 my POS laptop can't handle it. I got Portal free on steam, thank you for the heads up GR. :bigup:

The mailman lost LEGO Star Wars III, so I'm waiting for a new copy to show up, should be today.

I've been playing Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit in the meanwhile. Awesome reboot.

Vroom, vroom, vroooooooooooooom, vroooooooooom, vrooooooom, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, bgshhhhhh.

Just finished up Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. I usually stealth through and backstab people with my stealth character but if I get caught then I'll throw more barrels at the enemy than Donkey Kong.

I'm now playing Amnesia: Dark Decent... it's a stressful game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex