What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo_2_guns said:
From what I've heard, AH is a pretty crummy Ace Combat game. Like, not nearly on the level 4, 5 & 0 were.

Though I bet TheJx4 wouldn't be the ideal market for them.

Probably not.

and Bret, I'm getting my ass kicked all over the place but I somehow always end up having the highest score. I have no idea how. Honestly...I don't even like the multiplayer now. They really screwed it up. Bullet-sponge fest FTL.

YES! I love my in-laws. They just gave me a giftcard for my birthday and said, "spend it frivolously". So pending my finishing Deus Ex, me and the Bats will be spending some time together.

And let me just say, DE:HR is amazing! Smart bad guys that work as a team and actually use surpressing fire correctly. Square should worry less about changing it's name and just focus on putting out more games of this caliber.

danielrbischoff said:
Yeah, hopefully you see why an A- was justified in my review.

You reviewed it for the iPhone, right? I havent downloaded it on my phone yet, but it's crazy on iPad. Gorgeous animations and enough room to see everything as its flying at you. Very fast action.

TheJx4 said:
Wow, Assault Horizon's MP is awesome.

and holy crap....the last few missions. Epic.

I played the demo not long ago - fuUUnn.

Then I saw the trailer and was like, HOLY SHIT that's awesome!

Then I saw the date - 18/10/11.....Skyrim is here in less than a month. Dayyuuuum.

Christmas list addition though - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEE

MattAY said:
Then I saw the date - 18/10/11.....Skyrim is here in less than a month. Dayyuuuum.

Silly Brits, adding 6 months to a year :D

De-Ting said:
Longo_2_guns wrote:
Seriously, you guys need to get a PS2 and place Ace Combat 4, 5, and 0.
...Gauntlet, Jak & Daxter, Dynasty Warriors, ATV, Ratchet & Clank, Metal Gear...

Shinobi!

Longo_2_guns said:
Nope. Just Ace Combat.

and Ratchet: Deadlocked and Star Wars Battlefront.

MattAY pick it up when you get a chance. Have you ever flown through a freaking
while dogfighting? Crazy stuff when playing on Elite.

You've played all of those. You haven't played the PS2 Ace Combats, which are seriously some of the best games ever made. Zero especially is one of my favorite games of all time.

Longo_2_guns said:
You've played all of those. You haven't played the PS2 Ace Combats, which are seriously some of the best games ever made. Zero especially is one of my favorite games of all time.

I've been tempted to in the past but they all look flight sim-ish.
I'll check out some gameplay videos.

StickyGreenGamer said:
MattAY said:

Silly Brits, adding 6 months to a year :D

Errr, it makes MILES more sense to go from small to large....not medium, small, large.

You bloomin' yankie-doodles!

Also, Ace Combat: AE is indeed the item at the very top of my Christmas list. So joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod