What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Dan, don't think for a second that I'll party up with you in BF3.

Not until I get my sweet, sweet, sweet revenge.

MattAY said:
...Cant afford them?
Financing isn't the problem. I just have too many games I still need to play. How dare I play Skyrim without playing Oblivion? In fact (Dan might hate me for this) how dare I play any game without playing Alan Wake, yet?

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
...Cant afford them?
Financing isn't the problem. I just have too many games I still need to play. How dare I play Skyrim without playing Oblivion? In fact (Dan might hate me for this) how dare I play any game without playing Alan Wake, yet?
I haven't played Oblivion and I'll be hopping into Skyrim this weekend. Eh, save Alan Wake for a rainy weekend I suppose. No hate.

TheJx4 said:

I'll never play with you just so it stays the way it is... with my knife in your throat and you crying about it :p:p:p

danielrbischoff said:
TheJx4 said:

I'll never play with you just so it stays the way it is... with my knife in your throat and you crying about it :p:p:p

"JOIN MID-GAME ATTACK GO!"

I just played some Sid Meyers Civilization V, finally. Now that I have my gaming rig I have to play something until Skyrim gets here. 8)

Just got Skyrim, loading as I write this. That is all.

Buckling down for some Deus Ex, Batman: AC and Castlevania: LOS. It's a dark gritty world and I'm going to conquer all of them.

Hopefully if I can burn through C:LOS I'll eventually get around to putting up reviews on the DLC.

I absolutely HATE Conquest. It's a campfest, but I suppose that's considered legitimate in Battlefield.

I'll stick with Rush.

The nice thing about going up against campers in BF is that you can often bring the building down around them, or get in a vehicle (read: mobile camping unit) and bust their camping.

Bretimus_v2 said:
The nice thing about going up against campers in BF is that you can often bring the building down around them, or get in a vehicle (read: mobile camping unit) and bust their camping.

Not when they are miles away with a 10x scope and no building near them and all you have is an AK with no scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod