What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FInished with MW3, I was going to beat it on veteran but the campaign wasn't good enough to struggle veteran with. Spec Ops was great and multiplayer means nothing to me. Returning it this weekend to either get Skyrim (hopefully!!), Rayman Origins or a previous game that I missed such as Deus Ex or Space Marine.

Until I put the game in the mail I'll be playing survival and BF3 multiplayer. THat Rayman demo was the nostalgia trip I needed to help me cope with the Spring Semester registration frustrations I had

I got Rayman Origins and Skyrim today. I was only planning on getting one of them, but Target was having a buy two for a 20 dollar gift card.

And, being the mature adult male that I am, I eagerly opened up Rayman and started playing. It's awesome. I cannot wait for Christmas when my sisters will be here so we can co-op. I have so many fond memories of playing the original Rayman with them...

I've played an unreal amount of Skyrim over the last two days. Got burnt out and took an extended break from games and tv. Will probably back on soon though.

.....my liiiiiiife

In Rayman, everyone speaks Pig Latin. It's amazing. I've made it to the third world and am just having a blast. No game recently has made me grin in childlike wonder.

Though it insults me when it asks me if I want to leave a level. Dammit, I'm going for that tooth coin! Not my fault it's placed oddly!

Since Minecraft is now officially released I decided to play it after a long break. I haven't followed the recent updates to the game, so I've been finding lots of cool new stuff. I started a new world and spawned straight in the middle of a HUGE wolfpack. After couple nights of hard skeleton killing they're all mine. It was fun at first, but damn do they get annoying after a while. Pushing you everywhere and jumping in my pickaxe swings. Too bad I can't give them for adoption.

v4nfw9.png

I guess I... I j-just have to leave them in the middle of the woods :cry:

After finishing one and a half worlds in Rayman Origins in co-op, I can definetly say that it's my game of the year. So much fun punching your buddy around.

To get my dose of gore and violence, I started Fallout 3 goty edition on the side. I only scrathed the surface when I first played FO3 and I haven't played any of the expansions so there's a lot to be seen and done.

Did I have anything to do with your Rayman purchases?

Honestly, when I played it at E3 it was nearly instantaneous that I knew it was a game to watch. There's been close to no marketing on the game and it is absolutely fantastic. Very competitive with the other huge names coming out this year even. Totally old-school fun with drop-dead gorgeous graphics and tons of great turns on the platforming genre. I love Rayman Origins and in a year that also hold Skyrim, Portal 2, Batman: Arkham City and more, it's going to be extremely difficult to decide game of the year, but i'll be rooting for Rayman.

danielrbischoff said:
Did I have anything to do with your Rayman purchases?

Sure. I had no idea of this game even coming before you started posting all the trailers. I'm really glad for that.

Dan, sort of. I was honestly planning to get it anyway, I just didn't know it was out. Though I suppose I got it earlier because of you.

Bretimus_v2 said:
TheJx4 said:
Scott Pilgrim VS the World is terrible.

The game? Are you messing with me? That game is such a good retro feeling beat em up.

It feels old, slow, and the AI is always set to Zombie mode.

You're older than me, so nostalgia is probably a larger factor for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod