What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Both

And I wouldn't quite say the best game in the last 5 years, but it was damn good for what it was. A few little story things that could've been better fleshed out, but still great.

To steer this back to What are ya playing?

Mario Kart 7... hours and hours of it. Totally justifies my purchase of a 3DS at this point. I fucking love Mario Kart and it brings me back to why.

But seriously fuck that toad asshole always riding my tail. Eat banana you little shit.

I refuse to play Mario Kart games solely because rubber-band AI is the single worst type of AI.

And because CTR was better :D

Anyway, playing a little Shadows of the Damned now. It's a really solid game, but not Shinji Mikami or Suda 51's bests.

Tyrranis said:
I was going to say Skyrim, but I doubt I'll be able to continue my progress.

I might be able to start again, if I can get my hands on another copy of Skyrim. And another 360. And another controller.

Damn burglars.

really man? That fucking blows.

Longo_2_guns said:
Invading is the same as PvP. You get invaded in any world that you're body form in that you haven't completed (if there's anyone invading still) and you invade when you're in soul form by using the black eye stone (which you get from killing any Black Phantom).

You help someone when you're in soul form by using a blue eye stone, which puts down a sign that people in body form can summon. When you're in body form, if you see any blue signs on the ground, you can use them to summon help.

As for the actions of people on PSN, eh, you won't need to worry about world tendency quite yet. And don't bother with Old King Doran if you're still a low level. He's meant to be a sort of end game boss.

Also, once you get to be about SL40 or so, give or take a few, let me know and I'll blue phantom for you. I have a ridiculously overpowered mage and I know everything about the game.

Thanks for answering all of that for me Longo. Really cleared it up.

I was mainly just trying to get Doran to 75% for the sword. Is he to hard even at soul level 14 to do that to? I mean...He did one shot kill me...Which means I have to kill that fucking red knight again just to get my soul back.

Oh and the tower knight? Yeah. I accidentally stumbled across him and he one shotted me. Now I'm having a hell of a time getting back in there to face him thanks to the two blue knights. I might just run past them all.

In honour of...Well...Me....

12745-162313-towerknightgjpg-620x.jpg

Doran is meant to be an end game optional boss. You probably can't even use his weapon yet anyway, and his armor and ring are some of the most useful for warrior types, if you kill him.

Tower Knight is a good wake up boss. He's really not too hard compared to some of the other guys, but he's good for remembering patterns and watching boss attacks and such.

Though if he's too hard, 2-1 is a good place to go to to get some levels and better gear.

If you want some more in depth pointers, maybe resurrect the old thread in Sony so we don't have to fill this thread up with stuff.

Longo_2_guns said:
If you want some more in depth pointers, maybe resurrect the old thread in Sony so we don't have to fill this thread up with stuff.

I'm an admin too! You can't tell me what to do!

All kidding aside..I just started playing War For Cybertron. Picked it up from Target for 11 bucks on the PS3. So two games on the go now.

NickKmet said:
Tyrranis said:
I was going to say Skyrim, but I doubt I'll be able to continue my progress.

I might be able to start again, if I can get my hands on another copy of Skyrim. And another 360. And another controller.

Damn burglars.

really man? That f****** blows.
...pretty much, yeah. Lost half my console games, and both consoles.

So do I.

All of a sudden, I'm seeing the light when it comes to Steam games. No physical copies to steal and what-not.

Shall we start a charity for Ty haha?

"This poor boy goes without games...EVERY...day. With just £3 a month, we can turn his life around. We can give him a better quality of life that he deserves. We can give him...a second chance!"

"Dial 0743-TyRescue for instructions on how to process your order"

Celebrating twisted Xmas in Killing Floor, trying to get everything in Rayman and just ventured into the pitt in Fallout 3.

Again, just because it's Cing's swansong in NA. It's like I'm reading a book on Law and Order, but with psychic powers every few hours.

I'm on Fifa 12. Getting a League 2 team up to the Premiership (it goes League 2, League 1, Championship, Premiership)

Burton Albion all the way!!

Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love, no sign of any combat but loving the adventure game/dating sim vibe and the English dub. Playing with it on the Wii so no Japanese subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod