What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MattAY said:
I'm on Fifa 12. Getting a League 2 team up to the Premiership (it goes League 2, League 1, Championship, Premiership)

Burton Albion all the way!!

I'm doing the same thing! Except I'm playing as Chelteham Town.

I really suck at defending on this game. So I play home games on Semi-Pro and away games on Professional.

My friends all play on Legendary and I just keep wondering how the hell they do it?!

MattAY said:
I really suck at defending on this game. So I play home games on Semi-Pro and away games on Professional.

My friends all play on Legendary and I just keep wondering how the hell they do it?!

I have the same problem. Though, it probably wouldn't be so bad if I could figure out how to aim my damned shot when shooting. I usually either kick it right at the goalie or miss super wide.

I haven't bought a FIFA since the new World Cup edition. Most of my matches were midfield games. I was superb with my back row but I had a hard time executing good through-balls and crosses.

And on a side note, have you guys noticed while playing EA sports games that there are some matches where the game just DOES NOT WANT YOU TO WIN? And the CPU will use all its power to smite you; Even if you're a favorite. It's weird.

StudioTan said:
And on a side note, have you guys noticed while playing EA sports games that there are some matches where the game just DOES NOT WANT YOU TO WIN? And the CPU will use all its power to smite you; Even if you're a favorite. It's weird.

This always happens at the end of a game for me. I could dominate the whole game, and then in the last 5 minutes the CPU will just pull it out and rape me for the tie or win.

NickKmet said:
StudioTan said:

This always happens at the end of a game for me. I could dominate the whole game, and then in the last 5 minutes the CPU will just pull it out and rape me for the tie or win.

Yeah I've noticed I'm "unlucky" in some matches more than others.
And to your point of shooting Nick, I cant do one-on-ones. The keeper saves it every time! Cant tell you how many goals I've scored where I'm one-on-one with the kepper, he saves it, and it goes to my other striker for a tap in haha! Cheap goal, but a goal nonetheless. 8)

I've been playing Gears of War 3. I decided to play that on Insane difficulty solo. Luckily I finished that up and played the RAAM's Shadow DLC. You can check out my review in my blog.

Currently, I'm playing Gotham City Imposters beta. Got my hands on a closed beta key.

Second boss down in Strange Journey and it's damn addicting. So many of the features rock that it'll be hard to get back into DQM: Joker and the like.

I decided to start playing Catherine again. I'm getting Golds on every single level on normal with ease. I don't think I'll be able to do Hard successfully.

I already have my hands full of Humble Indie Bundle 4 games, but now they added HIB 3 games to the pack. It'll be a indie end of the year.

Super Meat Boy
Jamestown
Bit Trip Runner
NightSky
Shank
VVVVV
Hammerfight
Crayon Physics
And Yet It Moves

plus some others...

It's usually various languages being recorded then timed with the animations that can take a while. With 60+ hour long storyline RPGs, that can be a real bitch. I dont think Catherine is that long, but with Catherine I think its producer did JP and NA...but not EU. So another company came in and is now doing the EU port.

Got Skyrim from gamefly................... So that, I like it and it feels like a MMORPG but singleplayer. Dragon fights are cool

Also been playing Back to Karkand DLC whenever I'm on a Skyrim break

Bretimus_v2 said:
Tomb Raider: Underwear...I mean Underworld!

12660_1215234273743_1615418366_539241_5231306_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod