What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes, damn awesome and the Spider Cloak lets you win after three turns or more.

Finished the story mode for Mortal Kombat. Afterwards, I went online feeling like I'm a bad-ass and could kick some butt against players. Won the first ranked match. Then the last two games, got my ass handed to me.

I'm not really a fan of Rayman so is there anything else you all can recommend to tear me away from Skyrim.

Its an addiction and I need some gamer methadone...

spartan317 said:
I'm not really a fan of Rayman so is there anything else you all can recommend to tear me away from Skyrim.

Its an addiction and I need some gamer methadone...
If you're into shooters then Battlefield 3, or if you've been playing Assassin's Creed, Revelations is pretty good and the multiplayer is fantastic. If you haven't been playing Assassin's Creed, you could always take the time now to catch up as the preview entries in the series are hitting rock bottom prices.

Playing Demon's Souls right now. I have no idea how to do the following: "Invade other player's games", aid other people,call for help, determine how the actions of ppl on PSN effect the world I'm in. I also have no idea on how to initiate PvP.

I do love this game however. I haven't played it in months. I'm only working on Old King Doran and 1-2 right now. I wish I had enough strength to use the Purple Flame Shield :(

Invading is the same as PvP. You get invaded in any world that you're body form in that you haven't completed (if there's anyone invading still) and you invade when you're in soul form by using the black eye stone (which you get from killing any Black Phantom).

You help someone when you're in soul form by using a blue eye stone, which puts down a sign that people in body form can summon. When you're in body form, if you see any blue signs on the ground, you can use them to summon help.

As for the actions of people on PSN, eh, you won't need to worry about world tendency quite yet. And don't bother with Old King Doran if you're still a low level. He's meant to be a sort of end game boss.

Also, once you get to be about SL40 or so, give or take a few, let me know and I'll blue phantom for you. I have a ridiculously overpowered mage and I know everything about the game.

Been playing a lot of Forza 4 and Dungeon Defenders. Started up Rayman Origins tonight too.

All 3 are fantastic.

I was going to say Skyrim, but I doubt I'll be able to continue my progress.

I might be able to start again, if I can get my hands on another copy of Skyrim. And another 360. And another controller.

Damn burglars.

Skyrim has got me really in the mood to play New Vegas - so I'm gonna fire that up. And that's my weekend!

Am I the only one who hasn't played Skyrim............ THis is me everyday that I haven't played Skyrim
511032227_5fc26b2906_o.gif

Playing RDR right now, I've never beaten it and I didn't get far at all the first time so I figured to replay that at least until it looks like I'm going to get skyrim from gamefly. Also I downloaded a emulator and rom and I've been playing Megaman X and Crash bandicoot. I can't save in megaman so I'm probably not going to play it fully then but after crash I might get into FF 8 or FF 9

Speaking of RDR, I wanted to do a Revolutionary Red Dead Redemption Rodeo Round-up...since it's seriously a game that almost everybody owns.

That would be fun.

I puchased Halo: Reach, and found that I'm able to play online sort of. So I've been playing it online a bit.

spartan317 said:
Haven't played Red Dead yet... Does that make me a bad gamer
Yes. Best game in the last 5 years... until I think of some other games. Honestly I fucking love Red Dead Redemption so you just have to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod