What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
**Looks around** Where'd Links go?

I've made an early resolution to lose some weight and get in shape this year so I just played a bit of dance central 2 and your shape fitness evolved... the kinect sucks.

^Weird, ever since I brought the PS2 (again) I've been playing MGS3 on European Extreme difficulty. Wonder why they call it European Extreme? Sounds like something that'll hurt.

danielrbischoff said:
I've made an early resolution to lose some weight and get in shape this year so I just played a bit of dance central 2 and your shape fitness evolved... the kinect sucks.

As punishment for miscounting the community GoTY votes, I demand to see a video of you playing Dance Central 2.

cyberjim2000 said:
^Weird, ever since I brought the PS2 (again) I've been playing MGS3 on European Extreme difficulty. Wonder why they call it European Extreme? Sounds like something that'll hurt.

danielrbischoff said:

As punishment for miscounting the community GoTY votes, I demand to see a video of you playing Dance Central 2.

We might get scarred, but I approve this punishment.

Rage just looks like Borderlands with a Fallout skin.

I've been playing Outland and plan on starting into ME2 tonight. Yay.

Well, lately I've been playing Mass Effect on PC, given the recent robbery.

Which is kind of unusual to the casual observer, as I still have my copy of Mass Effect for the 360, and my insurance paid out, replacing the 360 with a new, would-be-shiny-but-is-matte-instead-which-is-kind-of-disappointing-but-hey-its-a-360-with-Kinect-so-I-have-no-reason-to-complain model, so why I chose to purchase the PC version is somewhat perplexing, until you take into account the following factors:

1. My copy of Mass Effect 2 was stolen.
2. Both Mass Effects were recently on sale on Steam.
3. My 360 copy of Mass Effect was bought pre-owned, and has been known to cause errors when the Galaxy Map is entered.
4. I have a connection fast enough to download the DLC now.
5. I have a computer powerfull enough now to run the two games at full spec (likely, though to this day ME2 for PC remains untested.)
6. I have lost my 360 save data with the 360 that was stolen.
7. Save data from ME1 can be used in ME2, and it is generally a good idea to do so instead of starting anew.

I've been trying out the 3 Kinect games I got. After I checked them out, I went back to playing Gotham City Imposters beta.

I finished VVVVVVVV. I now understand the praise it gets. Never looked really interesting to me, but the moment I started playing I was hooked. Shame it was so short ( Longer than Portal), but I have few shiny trinkets to collect and some challenges have been unlocked.

Music in the game was so sweet.

I was a fan of Siren: Blood Curse; so when I saw the original Siren at a local game store for only $3.95, I had to get it. And sweet amphibious Jesus is the game hard.

Playing Terraria. There's something really addictive in these digging games. I find it much more entertaining than Minecraft. I'm really terrified to go underground.

I just got MW3, played the first level. Sure it's good. But I'm not addicted like most of the world yet.
In fact, I bought Rayman Origins and am now playing that non-stop. It's an amazing game and I love the music. Plus, it's pretty much one of few games that has genuinely made me laugh.

Yeah this is the XBLA edition. I don't know when the release date was exactly (the rosters are a little off) but I just bought it on a whim. Totally fun. Even just the single player.

Yeah, I'm one of those saps who bought the disc version last Christmas for ~$30. On Fire came out at what should've been the beginning of the Regular Season.

I gotta pick up On Fire Edition.

Currently enjoying Uncharted 3... just made it to the ship. Decent level buttttt... not the best Uncharted experience. I'm sure I'd be enjoying it more with 3D.

Also, still grinding away at The Old Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod