What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UghRochester said:
I bought Dance Central. I'm a horrible dancer and I'm hoping this will help me improve my moves. That way when something like "Poker Face" comes on, I can try getting women to grind on me.
Just don't tell them you got your moves from video games.

Meh..

I like it. So much so our website did our "best games list", out of the eight writers, 4 have it in the top ten and one put it as most disappointing title. Take it for what you will.

danielrbischoff said:
UghRochester said:
I bought Dance Central. I'm a horrible dancer and I'm hoping this will help me improve my moves. That way when something like "Poker Face" comes on, I can try getting women to grind on me.
Just don't tell them you got your moves from video games.
Well, I'll pull my moves on when I turn 21 this year and go to a club. That way I can get drunk enough to do something stupid like dancing. Ever saw Elaine dancing? I'm worse than that.

Just beat Resistance 3. I really enjoyed it. The story seemed a bit disjointed at times, but it really took the best of both of the other games and put them together. It's my shooter of the year, as of right now.

Can't decide whether I should do Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed, or Dead Island next. Decisions decisions.

NBA 2K12. Amazing sports game.

My Player is Jordan Kersey, starting power forward for the Golden State Warriors. Drafted #11. Spent 27 games building minutes, then just finally got a starting spot (David Lee was shifted to Center).

Really fun.

used44 said:
NBA 2K12. Amazing sports game.

My Player is Jordan Kersey, starting power forward for the Golden State Warriors. Drafted #11. Spent 27 games building minutes, then just finally got a starting spot (David Lee was shifted to Center).

Really fun.

I've been on and off about getting this. I'm in need of a new sports game. Do you recommend it? I'm on a PC so my choices are really limited, and this is one of the few games available.

I've been playing Skyrim (finally) and am really enjoying it. It really seems to be a lot harder than oblivion, in that I've died a lot. I never died in oblivion.

I'd definitely recommend it. The My Player mode is worth the price of the game alone.

Longo_2_guns said:
Just beat Resistance 3. I really enjoyed it. The story seemed a bit disjointed at times, but it really took the best of both of the other games and put them together. It's my shooter of the year, as of right now.

Can't decide whether I should do Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed, or Dead Island next. Decisions decisions.

Is it worth buying even if A CERTAIN JOURNALIST spoiled the ending and you were really invested in the story?

Considering it's pretty cheap now, definitely. It's really more of a journey, not a destination type game. And I don't know how much you know about the ending, since I knew a bit but still was surprised at times.

TheJx4 said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Is it worth buying even if A CERTAIN JOURNALIST spoiled the ending and you were really invested in the story?
SHUT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle