What are ya playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's official, yesterday marked 52 hours of gameplay in the world of Skyrim

............................................................... Should I be ashamed? I mean this has been building since December 18th and I have been outside and socialized with people but.......... I feel like...... My guy lvl 36 Orc is badass though with dragon armor and everything (yes I know daedric is better)

Delorean88 said:
So it's official, yesterday marked 52 hours of gameplay in the world of Skyrim

............................................................... Should I be ashamed?

No, I spent 700 hours on WoW and I got the game late.

For me, it's still GTA SA and Yakuza 2.

Finished Dark Sector last night.

Now I started Mini Ninjas and played two levels.

Back to more NBA Jam. The online arena is really difficult and I'm torturing myself with it. Why do I always suck at competitive online. It's like I never know the little tricks.

used44 said:
Now I started Mini Ninjas and played two levels.

I loved that game, I should get it again.

I just recently got a $25 Gift Card to GameStop, so I went ahead and got Final Fantasy XIII, Too Human, and Halo: Reach, having only to take $15 out of my wallet. Not too shabby.

Goozex is sending me Too Human also. I'm not sure I'll ever even play it.

I honestly don't even know what kind of game it is, I just know the whole story of dissapointment and whatever.

Bretimus_v2 said:
NFL Blitz in the PS Store? Tempting.

After reading this I thought "NFL Blitz on XBLA? That's what I'm doing today" and I downloaded the trial and instantly realized that NFL Blitz was a bad memory on my childhood not a good one. I've never been good at sports games and NFL Blitz A.I. was just brutal to me. I mean it dragon tattooed me and didn't look me in the eye or cuddle afterwards. Play three games as the packers against the giants, three games because I lost the first two and was determined to make the giants my b****. Few games make me literally scream and swear at my television..... This was one of them..... The time I won the game was fun

used44 said:
Finished Dark Sector last night.
What did you think? I remember when I rented it I thought "Not that bad pretty okay for a rental". I know GR gave it a D+ but I would it at least a C- if not a C

LinksOcarina said:
Doing a new playthrough of Dragon Age II.

Can't help it, damn good game.

Same here as well! I just got the Legacy DLC for cheapies and am running through it again. Warrior/Mage/Rouge?

I bought Dance Central. I'm a horrible dancer and I'm hoping this will help me improve my moves. That way when something like "Poker Face" comes on, I can try getting women to grind on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle